Pillage

The sun blazed in the sky, it was the next day. Lightbulb was relaxing near the steering wheel, when, she heard two voices.

"Captain! Captain!" They called, sounding a bit desperate.

she looked down, to see, the two chefs, bow and dough. they looked a bit,,, worried. none the less, lightbulb made her way down to the two to see what was up.

"what do you two need? did the oven break for the 14th time?" lightbulb said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"no, no, no. its our food supply. we have literally have no food left. I think it wasted away due to the attack that happened all those moons ago." bow said.

"not even a single crumb was left?"

"not even a crumb."

"hold on one second." lightbulb said, turning around, then internally had a panic attack. but, she soon turned back around. "we'll find some sort of way to get our food supply back."

"what if we don't?" Dough asked.

Lightbulb stared the ghost straight in the eyes and said, "we will." her voice stern and cold but, panicked as well.

The two left the captain alone soon after, where, lightbulb would sit in silence for a while, thinking of ways she could possibly get the crew food. then, after a long while of contemplating, she spotted a ship in the distance; a cargo ship, one that seemed to be undefended. lightbulb dashed over to the wheel, and turned the ship towards the cargo ship, and started towards it. as the ship turned, everything slid about, even the sailors.

Test tube looks at the captain, she yelled "what do you think you're doing?!"

Lightbulb ignored test tube's comment, and continued to go for the cargo ship. when they arrived at it, there was barley anyone on board. lightbulb looked trough the many crates and barrels, and, when she looked inside, she saw tropical fruits and meats. perishable and non-perishable foods everywhere. they all had hit the jackpot. she came back on the LBB, and told- no, commanded that everyone take whatever they could. no hesitation.

Of course, people hesitated. but, they soon all did what they where told. even paintbrush reluctantly did it. it had taken hours out of their time to get everything they would've needed to raid that poor boat. they left only a few crates.

Paintbrush went to bring in the final crate, when, someone called their name. "Paintbrush?" they said, their voice shrill and squeaky. paintbrush turned around to see a red balloon on the boat, peeking out from a corner. paintbrush froze for a second. then, they bolted back to the LBB. which, set sail soon after.

paintbrush never felt so relieved to be on that giant boat, but, they where

the two ghostly chefs both went to work, they started to bring them down to the storage room, but, they first took out a watermelon. they did it to celebrate a little, though, some felt guilty about it. but, none the less, they all had a fairly nice time anyways.

then, a familiar bang rang trough the boat, paired with the vibration and backlash of a cannon's shot.