Fear

"Painty?" lightbulb said, she was smiling brightly. which, made sense. she was a lightbulb after all

Paintbrush Stood on the cage, looking down at lightbulb and her crew, armed and ready for battle. it made them feel... uneasy. but, they slid down the side, and stood next to their daughter in the light. Lightbulb saw paintbrush, now knowing fully that it was them.

"Painty! you're alive! I knew it, I knew it!"

"But you thought they where dead, you where crying over the-" Fan tried to say, but lightbulb comically shut him up.

Paintbrush pushed torch back, stepping infront of her, clearly remembering what lightbuld was capable of.

"peu importe ce que, Reste derrière moi." they said, is a slight whisper to their daughter.

Paintbrush then slowly got onto the deck of the LBB

"How'd you even survive?" Test tube asked. "You weren't even trying to swim back up to the surface! you should've drowned-"

"Thats because I saved them." Taco chimed in, she was trying to carry something out of a room, with the help of pickle which, lightbulb and the rest didn't see.

"Wait- how? its not like your some sort of sentient sea creature who saved them seconds away from their impending demise." Test tube said.

"actually,,," Taco said, she took off the amulet and tied it around her hand, then jumped into the water. "I did just that." she said, showing her tail off.

paintbrush looked at taco, just remembering who she was. they then looked at lightbulb again. after one long, awkward, silence, Lightbulb walked up to hug paintbrush, they wanted so badly to tell them sorry, but, when she did, paintbrush gently pushed her back. she realized that whenever she got near them, they started to shiver slightly, but, they also kept calm. she could understand why painty was so scared of her, I mean, she almost killed them in a fit of pure rage.

she backed up, knowing full well she probably should wait to talk with them again.

lightbulb looked up, taco somehow got back on the ship, and she saw what her and pickle where carrying, two glass containers, both with a single mermaid inside.

(LB BE SHOOKTH-)