"His" gift

Paintbrush had been back for a few hours now, they've introduce their daughter to everyone and, even taught her some things. they saw the mermaids get set free, along with taco taking her was sad to see her go, yes, but it was for the best. she and her friends got their happy ending, and these pirates still have yet to get theirs. each pirate is on the ocean for a reason.

while all this was going down, lightbulb locked herself in her office. she was working for hours on something. hours turned to days, days turned into a week. she finally came out of her cave, holding a heavy wooden crate. she called out for fan, who, came eventually.

"yeah, lightbulb? -oh hey you're out of your cave- how do you not smell like trash?"

"don't question it, but, I need you to bring this to paintbrush." she said, pushing the box towards fan. "don't tell them I sent it. I know they're probably scared of me now, so, I need you to tell them you made it."

"well what is it?" fan asked, he was honestly curious of what was in there.

"don't ask. just give it to them. I want them to feel welcome again."

"Why don't you give it to them?"

"like I said, they're scared of me, so, they probably wont trust it if I gave it to them. or if they knew I made it."

Fan looked at the box, picked it up, then nodded. he then started to look for paintbrush. which, he found them pretty easily. they where trying to walk around, and get used to seeing without their glasses. of course, with the help of their daughter.

"Paintbrush? do you have a moment?"

Paintbrush looked up, and saw fan. they nodded. fan walked in, and dropped the box, gently.

"Li- I made you a gift. I thought if I got you something, it'd make you feel more welcome."

Paintbrush smiled and looked down at the box "thats really sweet of you. thanks!" they opened the box, and looked inside. paintbrush beamed as they took the items inside out. then, they put on the clothes that where there.

In the box, there was a red cloak, made of what seemed to be the finest of felt and leather on this boat, along with beautifully crafted glasses, and a scarf

In the box, there was a red cloak, made of what seemed to be the finest of felt and leather on this boat, along with beautifully crafted glasses, and a scarf. it was fantastic, some of the finest clothes they'd seen in a while. they looked over at fan, and hugged him.

"thank you."

Fan got a bit flustered, but, they hugged paintbrush back, trying not to show it.

(TSUNDERE FAN-)