Pain and Regrets

[BLOOD, ABUSE, VIOLENCE WARNING!]

[Please, proceed with caution]

"here he is, boys." Feather said, violently trowing down a tied up paintbrush. they hit the ground hard, which, was extremely painful for them. "I bet we could arrange a pretty good deal with this kid right here." he continued, stepping on paintbrush's head. "what do you guys think we can do with them?" feather said, looking over at bat.

"I've got a few ideas." bat said, walking over to paintbrush, kicking them a bit.

they then started to hit and abuse paintbrush, their "blood" spraying and splattering on the wall. it was so painful. when feather's crew got bored with the beating, they dragged paintbrush to the room where mic and knife where. but, by the time they had arrived in the room, paintbrush was out cold.

"Wonder why they where left there alone." one of the sailors chimed in

"either they somehow went over bored, or they where abandoned." feather said, slamming the door shut.

...

-

...

"Lightbulb? you still down about paintbrush?" Test tube said, standing next to lightbulb.

"yeah. I messed up big time, didn't I?" she said, looking at her hands. she was still crying, after hours after its happening.

"You should get some rest, captain. you can't cry forever..."

lightbulb wanted to argue, but, she just nodded, and headed to bed.

"shes really wrecked over all this, isn't she?" someone said, speaking to test tube.

Test tube turned around to see soap, holding a washcloth

"yeah, she really is..."

"She'll snap out of it eventually."

"if you say so..."

the two women stared at eachother for awkwardly, before soap just walked away.