Chapter 31: "Arsehole?"

Magsimula sa umpisa

He stops writing on the black board and holds the chalk tight, breaking it into pieces. His ugly blue eyes flicker to mine as I enter the classroom. "Blake?"

-Argh... Get the hell out! You fucking spawn of my imagination!-

"Arsehole?" I huff back and knitt my eyebrows as I drop my bag into the chair. He amusingly raises an eyebrow and smirks. The idiotic class of mine gasps out loud, more like the hoes look shooked.

"Cohen-" He tries to speak, but I cut him off.

"Don't call me by my surename. You're going to dirty it with that tongue of yours." -I admit, I hate a lot of things, but one thing I can't stand is, when disgraces like him, dare to speak my surename out. They are not worth it!- I await for him to punch me or roast me back. However, he just sighs and tries to calm everyone in this room.

He takes small steps, before facing me. Then places his fucking hands to the sides of my table and bows infront of me. -I'd really love to punch, no break, his fucking head off. If only there aren't suspensions in this school, I'd do so.-

"Listen, Blake. I'm your teacher and I'd advice you to keep your mouth shut, Got that?" Lance has a killer-gaze. You must be a fool to underestimate him. He can break anyone's Soul with his short glare and break your neck with his bare hands. He's that monster, which we all describe, whom mother nature created accidentally.

I raise an eyebrow and notice how silent the teenage fucks became. -Is he trying to provoke me?- "Good for you. Becoming a teacher, with a hidden background. You're really a dick-"

He tightens his grip on the table, almost lifting it up. -How sad. He's an impatient one.- "Blake, If you don't shut your mouth, I will send you to the prinicple office and you might-"

"I might what? Get kicked out from school? I guess you forgot, who you're talking to. I am Blake Cohen, a person who can instantly ruin your life." I stand up and grab my things.

-I'm not proud of being Rich's 'son', but I gotta admit that man is hella powerful and tries to be a better dad. I can manipulate him easily, whenever I want to and he will be under my controll. With all his money and high rank I am capeable of anything...This is why I love human beings ! They are all the same, fools that get played around monsters. Humans should know that monsters do exist. Considering that, I am one.-

He suddenly chuckles and stands up as well, still facing me. It's weird how not much different, this guy is from Raven. Both of them are sick, dicks and still over confident bricks. He claps his hands looking amused at me. "Excellent. You know what Blake? I really like your attitude." He grins then bows closer to me and whispers. "However, you're not the only one who can ruin one's life."

With that being said I glare into his disgusting british face. "I still haven't forgotten what your friend has done to Miguel. Take this as a warning Lance, I will haunt you and your fucking squad, if you try to insult or even dare to hurt one of my gang members again. You can speak of luck, if you still have gotten the chance to see the daylight."

-I could punch his face or even stab his stomach with my pocket knife which is resting on my belt right now, but I think I'll save that up for later.-

I walk out of class, leaving a fucking bastard grinning on his own and a pack of useless kids behind me.

______________________________________

-RAVEN-

"You don't have to wait with me, you know." I look over to the girl, I feel attached to the most, beside me. She doesn't look up from her book though.