Iron Girl-Chapter 1

Put your story text here...Everything is super screwed up. I'm fixing it though. Well trying. Enjoy this tidbit

Chapter one

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

If you saw me on the streets you wouldn't think much of me other than "Damn shes hot" or "what a pretty girl", both describe me.

I'm 5'6, skinny but not like a stick, a healthy skinny, Im extremly strong because I have to train 24/7 and i have long messy black hair and pretty much black eyes because their so dark.

The features that shine through are unfortunatly my dad's, the one who didn't even know about me and if he did, didn't give a damn anyway.

My mom loved Tony but he saw her only as a plaything. He moved on in a month and a half. But during that time the idiot didn't know my mom forgot about taking her pills and he forgot to remind her, and thus, here I am, 16 years later, forgotten by all but one, the director of SHIELD, Mr. Nick Fury.

My mom loved me but she also loved Tony and tried to tell him but he shooed her off like the rest of the ex's. Discarded and thrown away she still couldn't bring herself to put her last name as mine because hers mean't nothing and Stark could save me one day, or destroy me.

She named me after what Tony did to her. He scarred her. But she gave me a weird middle name. She said it was to remind me that what ever happened, to remeber that I am rock hard, like iron, and that my heart is to. So that is my name. Scarlett. Iron. Stark

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

yes i know scarlett, but scarletts not my name so shush!!! Gimme 2 more chapters maybe more, to get to tony. Im still reveling her life story. Also im sorry they r so short right now. It just seemed like a awesome place to end. Also im writing on my ipod. You can yell at me...