Chapter 46

A week later..

Dean POV:

I groan as I wake up from my sleep and find out that Sethie is not here with me. "How many times I told him not to wander around himself without telling me, but he doesn't change even a bit!" I mutter under my breath and stand up from the bed before searching him.

Finally, I find him sleeping on the rocking chair as he holding our son in the nursery room. I smile softly as I walk in and gently take our son from his arms and make him to lay on the crib.

Sethie slowly wakes from his sleep and rubs his eyes and smiles softly when he looks at me, "Hey."

"Why you didn't tell me before you come here?" I ask as I pull him up from the chair by his arm.

I smile softly when he looks down and whispers, "Baby cried.. so I-" I cut him off by leaning forward and press a kiss on his lips lightly. He smiles and I grab his hand before leading him out of the room.

He yelps when I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him tightly against me and whisper softly in his ear, "I love you."

He smiles softly and whispers, "I love you too."

I say softly, "So.. you know.. there are many empty rooms and.."

He eyed me, "You want more?"

I nod and I kiss his lips and whisper softly in his ear, "I want a house load.."

He laughs softly and nuzzles into my neck and whispers, "Can we wait a little bit? I can't feed all our kids at once."

I smile softly, "Of course. You know we want to head back to the road for Raw so before that, I want to show you something, just come with me." I grab his hand and take him to our room.

I let him to sit on the bed and then I open the closet and take the form from it. He looks at me confused as I hold the paper out towards him, "Just read and sign it, baby."

He grabs the paper from me and begins to read the contents. As he slowly reads the sentence, his eyes fill with shock. He looks at me with wide eyes and asks, "Dean, am I your manager?!!"

"Yep! You know how difficult is that to convince your parents? But I did it and promised them that I'll take care of you." I whisper and sit beside him.

He looks back at the contract which is in his hand and looks at me unbelievably, "Hmm.. You-" I stop him by pressing my finger on his lips and ask, "You know how much it hurts me when Sasha told me about your dreams but I don't know. Why didn't you just tell me before?"

He fidgets and looks down, "I was scared.. I don't want you to be mad.. and.. I don't want what I get is taken away."

I sigh and kick myself because I know that I scared him and made him feel uncomfortable, this is all my fault . I gently tip his face up and kiss him gently and whisper against his lips, "Sorry. If you have any dreams just tell me, I'll do it."

He nods and leans on my side, "When did Sasha tell you?"

I look down at him and gently stroke his hair, "She told me when you're pregnant but I wait until our baby born."

I pull him away from me and place my hands on either side of his shoulders, "Okay, don't forget to sign the contract! After you sign this, you're coming to the ring with me and show the world who you're."

He smiles and wraps his arms around me before kisses me gently. I smile brightly and know that I gained his trust and kiss his forehead, "Think I'll make it?"

He nods and whispers, "Yeah.. I'm completely trusting you." He smiles softly as he looks into my eyes.

I confusedly look at him and ask, "What?"

He whispers as he holds onto my hand, "I'm glad that you had won."

I give him a gentle kiss and whisper softly, "My beautiful Omega."

The End.

Thank you for all of my readers who is stuck from the beginning and also the newer ones. Without you guys, this book never come to life, so thank you so much.

And thank you for all the encouragements, comments and votes that you give to this book. I hope that you love this story and enjoy it.

Once again, thank you guys for making me to give a successful ending to the story.

Thank you!