Chapter 15

Sasha POV:

One thing about these types of hotels in the bigger cities full of tourists is, we can stand pretty high off the ground to accommodate all those people. It's just so happened in this hotel; most of the roster is lingering on the floor four levels below the roof. So pretty high off the ground.

I enjoy being this high up, though. I enjoy being able to see the city skyline from the hotel's balcony in the evening, see all the rosters wandering around the parking lot carelessly with one goal in mind, and that is to entertain the people who're visiting the arena for them. The big, broad superstars in rings have seemed like tiny minions from where I'm watching them. It would be fun.

I rock back and forth on the already squeaky balcony rail without minding rushing to the arena. How do I when my alpha is still locked himself in the bathroom? At least I was getting ready, but he still didn't mind at all. Letting out a sigh, I watch the rosters curiously until my eyes settle on a particular one. I lean forward against the rail to make sure it's Dean or not. What? It's Dean. The unmated alpha is leaning against his car and staring up at the hotel, muttering something under his breath.

I don't know what he's cursing, but guess whom he's cursing about. Sighing loudly, I elbow my head on the railing and stare at him. I'm sure he has something on his mind, and he will run on that path. The path that has included not only him but also us. If he makes any mistakes, it will end all our lives.

"Hey, Sasha." My thoughts are interrupted when I hear Roman's voice in the air. I turn to look at him as he reenters the room with a towel in hand and black pants hanging on his hips. He'd been in the shower for all of fifteen minutes, enough time for me to do my things.

"Hey." I walk over to him and press a kiss on his lips before moving away and staring into his eyes. "We should get to the car. Dean is waiting there for us. I don't know how long he'll be patient." I say what's on my mind and make him understand our friend's mentality. Nodding my head at him, I pack our bags quickly while he's getting dressed. I then inform our remaining friends and order them to follow our car. We all need to talk to Dean once we reach the arena. It's necessary to convince and comfort the lunatic!

After a few minutes, I and my alpha rush to the parking lot where Dean is waiting for us. My eyes nervously glance at Roman every two seconds and notice the wheels turning inside his head. I know it. I don't say anything about it, though. "Hey, Dean." I try to lighten the lunatic's mood, but it doesn't work out.

Instead of replying, he keeps his silence and shoves his hands into his pockets to make sure he still has the car keys in his left one. He was terrible at keeping track of shit, so Roman rarely let him drive when we traveled together. But today seems different. The lunatic has planned something already.

"Dean?" Roman isn't even trying to walk over to the passenger's side of the car. He has followed him to the driver's side door, looking more nervous than ever.

"What?" Dean turns around to face him. The keys are out of his pocket now and gripped tightly in his hand. "I'll drive. Go stay with your omega in the backseat." Without providing the space for us to talk, he gets in the car and starts the engine.

Not wanting to make the situation even worse, we stay quiet and try to adjust to it. Once we reach the arena, we get out of the car and grab our bags from the trunk, encouraging us to approach him. As we turn to look at him, he's nowhere near being found. When did he leave us?

Groaning loudly, we enter the building and direct our way to the locker room, where Dean has wanted to start the war now. On the way, we notice Vince McMahon gathering all unmated alphas in a room and conducting a meeting. Curiously, we get inside and find what's about to happen. Nodding at each other, we leave the room and rush toward our locker room, wanting to spill the good news to him, but to our worst, he's not here. Where the hell are you, Dean?

Dean POV:

After having a smoke in the back of the arena, I get inside the building and walk into the locker room at the start of my week, eyeing everyone gathering in the one room. It isn't something that happens often. Vince is standing at the head of the room on a table and obviously about to announce something. I don't know what, but rather pay attention to such matters or announcements. I'm not the golden boy or one of the chosen ones of his stable of fighters and entertainers.

Since I've not typically included, I don't pay attention. Vince looks up and nods his head. "Good. Everyone is here now. We are starting a tournament."

I lean back against the wall and look around carelessly, noticing that Roman is walking over to me and nodding his head. I glare at him and turn to look away, not wanting to spoil my mood. Having an intention of ignoring him, I let my attention back to Vince and try to listen to what he's saying.

The old man grins and puts his hands in his pants pocket, trying to explain what he has planned already. "There is an extra reward to this one, though that should entice you all to fight at your best."

I snort and stretch out my back, urging to talk to Roman even if I don't want to because I know why he's here now. This time also, he's not here for me. "Ready for a title shot, big man." I huff out the word as my lip jut out in a pout. "It's your thing to chase. I don't need this shit." I start to turn around to leave.

He reaches out and grabs my wrist, making me stop and turn back around. The move earns a glare from me, but he tries to ignore it for now. He keeps his eyes locked on me and shakes his head. "I'm not in this one." He then turns to look at the old man before glancing back at me. "It's your thing to chase, not mine."

I look at him confusedly and turn to stare at Vince when he shouts enough for me to hear the statement. "All the single fighters that are alphas are in this, Dean. Since you aren't paying attention."

I narrow my eyes at him and give him an exhausted look. "Oh."

He nods, and everyone is eyeing me like I've grown a second head. He hisses softly, trying to remain quiet. "Pay attention, Dean. You see, you are fighting for a title shot.. but also for the right to mate my grandson."

My eyes gleam in surprise when the precious words have left out of his mouth. It's awesome. I didn't expect any of this. I want to scream aloud to reflect my happiness. But every time I try to open my mouth to speak, the words fail me. I watch as Roman reaches over and ruffles my hair. I try to look annoyed and slap his hand away, but I fight back a grin. I can't anger at anyone now because I'm too happy to reflect my excitement. I'm going to bite Sethie and claim him as my own. 

My omega!