Introduction

Alpha:

Being the top of the class.

More powerful, dangerous, heavier, monstrous, respected, feared, and deadly. Alphas usually work in dominating things like economics, governments, politics, law enforcement, and so on.

Most alphas are male, but some are female. Female alphas can't give childbirth, as they don't have the proper reproductive system to bear children. Male alphas have knots for mating during heats and ruts.

The role of an alpha is to provide and protect. They are only to be mated with omegas. A bond set up with a beta usually doesn't last, but a bond with an omega lasts for a lifetime.

Beta:

Being the second of the class.

They are just like normal humans. Nothing is special about them, only that they populate the world a lot more than alphas and omegas. Betas consist of males and females. Female betas can bear children while males don't. Male betas don't have knots.

Omega:

Being the last one.

Omegas are beautiful to society. They are fragile creatures, need to be cherished by all. Omegas have a strangely sweet scent compared to betas and alphas. The odor is to attract a potential mate. Omegas are prone to be taken advantage of because of their sweet smell and petite feature.

Most omegas are female, but some are male. Female omegas can locate anywhere nowadays, and the purpose of their existence is to breed. Male omegas are rare but not unheard of. They have usually prized possession of royalties and the higher-ups. Very special and very wanted by all.

Male omegas are priceless; people will kill to get one of them. They can get pregnant and make better soulmates with alphas when compared to female omegas. They consider being the most loyal mate that alpha can ever have.

Though omegas are unique, they don't have freedom like the rest of the class. Their line of work often revolves around domestic housework, old folks caring, and nursing.

Dean Ambrose, one of the alpha superstars, is working under WWE. He's unpredictable, wily, and incredibly outspoken. The lunatic will never be afraid to take risks. As an unrepentant loose cannon, he creates his brand of chaos wherever he goes. His friends want him to be mated, but he doesn't want to hook up with anyone. Because he's not a relationship guy who's willing to take a burden in his life.

Seth Rollins, a male omega who's the only child of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon

Seth Rollins, a male omega who's the only child of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. He knows nothing about the outside world because he has taken away from his parents when he has presented. After 17, he was got out of the omega center and imprisoned in his house. He doesn't like the separate rules for omega, so he wants to break them to do something of his own.

 He doesn't like the separate rules for omega, so he wants to break them to do something of his own

Roman Reigns, one of the alpha superstars, is working under WWE. He is used to being driven by a hunger for justice and victory. For some, one versus all sounds like an unwinnable contest, a hellish punishment, or a never-ending nightmare, but for him, it's just another day at the office. He talks to everyone casually without having any venom in his tone, but his best friend is only one, that is, Dean Ambrose. He searches for a mate with his omega to take care of him and complete their family.

 He searches for a mate with his omega to take care of him and complete their family

Sasha Banks, one of the omega superstars, is working under WWE. She's talented and found her voice as a boss. She hasn't looked back for a second as she turns plenty of heads throughout her astounding rise to dominance. She talks to everyone friendly and thinks practically always. She doesn't like that Dean is the only single alpha in their group, so she finds a mate for him everywhere.

 She doesn't like that Dean is the only single alpha in their group, so she finds a mate for him everywhere