Chapter 27

Seth POV:

I move as I slowly wake up. I whine softly because I'm sore, and Dean is still almost lying on top of me. I didn't think that my life, wishes, and ambitions would collapse under him within a night. I tried so hard to save my virginity, but he didn't hear any of my words and took what he wanted. Tears well up in my eyes, but I blink them away. There's no use for it now.

He groans in his sleep and pulls me tighter against him. I settle against him since he's holding me so tightly that I can't get out. He mumbles and presses his face into my hair. He seems to drift off, and I feel warm enough that I'm okay laying here.

I play idly with his fingers as he sleeps. I don't know how the future is going to play out. I'm scared of how things will be going to me. My thought is a mess of what is going to happen to me. I keep wondering if I will be allowed to see my family and if I will be able to leave the house. There is just much uncertainty, and I don't like it. I enjoy having a plan, but I'm an omega, and I don't get to make a plan. I yelp when I'm pulled even tighter into him.

"I love you, Sethie.." He though nuzzles into my neck and continues to sleep.

I stare at him for a few moments before sighing softly and looking at the window. My eyes scan at the buildings and everything outside. I then jump when there's a soft knock at the door. I look up when a server pokes his head in and then wheels a tray into the suite's main room of the bedroom.

My husband wakes up because of the sounds of the other person in our suite. He growls softly. He looks sleepily around and pulls me more under him to protect me.

I whisper gently. "The server is bringing breakfast..." I want to try and calm him down because it's what an exact omega will do.

He snaps his head to the side and looks down at me. He calms then and nuzzles into me. He is still waking up but also is annoyed over the intruder. His instincts drive him to nuzzle the mating bite and scent it. Make sure the claim is still there.

I whine softly as the mark is tender still. He though growls and pulls me closer when I move away. I sigh and let him nuzzle and scent the mark.

He sighs contently and holds me as I try to wake up. He then stretches and loosens his grip on me before getting up from the bed and pulling his jeans on. He winks at me and slides his hands in his pockets before going to check the breakfast. His disappearance makes me feel comfortable, so I sit up slowly and wrap a blanket around myself. Is it our life from now on?

Dean POV:

It's difficult for me to stay away from my omega for a minute. I don't want to let go of Sethie, but I have to. If it's not for me, I'll do it for him. My beautiful omega should eat something to keep his body healthy. An alpha's true intention is to keep his omega safe and sound. If anything awful happens to him under my sight, I will never deserve to call myself proudly an alpha.

My thoughts are interrupted when my fingers accidentally touch the scratches on my chest and feel the burning sensation. Is it burning? Nope. Pleasure! A smile curls on my lips as I think about him. Last night was the best in my life. I have to admit that I want to hold him and not move for a bit. I had never felt this way about anyone.

I check the breakfast that the server has brought and order him to leave the room before taking the plates and walking back to Sethie. My heart skips a beat as I see him wrapping a blanket around himself. It looks good on him. It almost brings all the dirty thoughts back to my mind. I put the plate on the nightstand and rest beside him. My eyes scan every inch of him as I try to bring the words out of my mouth. "You're beautiful!"

As I lean forward and force myself to remove the blanket from him, he squirms and moves back slightly. "No, no, wait! I can't go again." Tears well up in his pretty eyes as his chest heaves with fear.

Not wanting to scare him, I nod and press a kiss on his temple before pulling the blanket tighter around him. "I understand." I look him over in the blanket and smile gently. The blanket has our aromas, and it calms me to have him wrapped up in the scents. "Let's eat something." I pull him into my lap and start feeding him lovingly.

After we finish eating the food, I place my head on his shoulder and press a gentle kiss there. "We need to get my things from the hotel before going to my place." I hope he's comfortable with all my plans because he needs to.

He looks up at me and whispers softly, "I want to see my parents. I-I just.." He shuts his mouth when I put my finger on his lips and nod at him. His omega is still getting uncomfortable around me that I have to care about.

"Don't worry. I'll get you to them." I smile and pull him in for a kiss. It's lovely. I just had unwanted thoughts about relationships, but I got clear now what it was. It's a life that we're getting from heaven. I pull him against me and nuzzle him, wanting to make sure that he has my scent in him.

He slowly gets away from me and walks with a noticeable limp to get on his clothing. I can't help the bit of a smirk since everyone will know whom he belongs to. My alpha wants everyone to know. He pulls on his clothing, and I tug on a shirt. He looks at the door and fidgets. He doesn't want to go out. I, though, take his hand and lead him out.