Chapter 11

Seth POV:

I'm standing on the balcony and busy looking over the surroundings, taking everything in my mind. The lovely morning dew on the pretty flower, the birds chirp in the sky, the sound of the wind so clear, making me feel exceptional. Everything seems perfect and bright. The sun almost peeks over the horizon, but the chillness is still hanging in the air slightly.

I swallow hard and try to keep my mind cool when the thought of Dean comes over. However, as I try, his image doesn't leave my mind. It scares all the shit out of me. The fear overtakes my body and freezes all my nerves, making me stick in place. The lunatic alpha controls my mind and torments me all the time since he has appeared in my life. I don't know what that alpha freak wants from me. Why is he pestering me?

The chilly breeze blows on my face and makes the strand of hair cover my face, but I don't care. It's all because my mind is not here with me now. I shiver, feeling dirty for some reason. Like he had touched me and left his fingerprints all over my body. As if someone marks my soul, and I'll never be able to get rid of it again. Thinking about the blue-eyed alpha is driving me insane.

Usually, this time, I would click through some recipes on YouTube and try to work out something that I could make easy for my parents and surprise them. But now, my mind can't focus on anything other than the worst moments with him. It isn't like me. I'm not a guy who's bothering about anything other than myself. It just makes everything worse.

Running my fingers through my hair nervously, I return to the bed and lay on it. Kevin wakes up from his nap with a quiet confusion before I gather him to my chest and hold him tightly. The little dog squirms, but not very much, though I put him down when I realize I'll be getting his hair all over my shirt.

"Who's this Dean, Kev?" I ask, turning my attention to him and elbowing my head. "Why did he haunt me?" I stare at him and listen to him not answering me, though he settles down close enough that I can stroke him without having to move from his slump.

"You're a good boy, aren't you? You always know how to comfort me if you don't know the answers." I raise an eyebrow at him and pet him quietly. He yips, and I grin despite myself. I roll onto my back and let him settle on my chest.

He licks my hands and makes me forget about everything, including the lunatic fringe. His cuteness adores me and tries to bring calmness taking over me. None other than him has the capacity to bring peace in me. That's why I need him always!

Dean POV:

I'm in a performance center with my friends and walking around mindlessly, not caring about anything. It's all because I don't need the practice to fight with Dolph or Miz. They're not worth it. But I'm here to give company to my friends and relax my mind. Hmm... why don't I practice a little to develop my ability further? I have to think about it.

My friends are busy practicing, so I sit on the chair and watch their activities until the ring in front of me has cleared, and it is finally my turn to get my hands on Jared if I want to. Jared is one of the younger coaches, and from time to time, he has liked not to tell the wrestlers what to do and how to do it but to get in himself.

In an official match, I'll call him dangerous. He certainly knows how to use his body all the right way to win a match, but this is technique practice, and it isn't about beating him. We want to try a couple of new things and practice some complex moves that a guy doesn't fight back.

Practice with him is fun for me, so I get up from the chair and smirk at him. Sliding into the ring, I nod at him and recall it's just a practice. I bounce off the ropes toward my partner and take a simple back bump. We are the last pair to go remarkably because of how different we are. We work on what we want, getting out of headlocks and a cross-arm breaker, and how to get our opponent down to the mat face-first in different ways.

"All right, that's enough." He stops me from dirty deeds to the ground again. "You may do whatever you want for another few minutes. I need a break." He then leaves the ring while scratching his temple.

Whistling low, I walk over to the edge and look for Finn to know how he's doing. Without caring about anything or anyone, he's doing well with his omega Bayley. The couple is romancing each other by sharing sweet touches and talks. It boils my blood with jealousy because my omega is not here to share my time. My fists clench in need of destroying something, but someone calls me and gets my attention.

When I turn around, I find Sethie is walking toward me with his eyes full on me. He smiles coyly at me as he slips into the ring, bending low and thrusting his ass out for good measure. I have a smirk on my face as I watch him shamelessly. He nets my eyes as his tongue peeks out to wet his lips, and I have to know what my lips feel like against him, what it will feel like to have my tongue collide with his.

I get a hold of his face, both hands seizing him firmly as my lips stay a centimeter away from him. Breathing in his scent, I move to press my lips on his, but he shoves me away roughly and brings a little distance between us.

"Oh my God!" Roman's high-pitched voice brings me back to reality and makes me realize what's going on. "What would happen to me if I was not realized? Thank God for saving my life."

I groan, hand going up to my collarbone and scratching in agitation. My eyes clench shut tightly, so I don't have to witness the look of embarrassment from Roman or others at me falling back into old habits and tics that I've successfully managed to keep on the back burner.

Anxiety is welling up inside of me until I feel ready to explode. The omega is screwing my mind, and it's all because I still don't get a taste of Sethie. If I'm getting distracted by him constantly, I will lose all my matches.

My friend places his hand on my shoulder and tries to talk with me, but I shrug it off angrily and say finally, "Sorry! I just lost my mind." I breathe raggedly, eyes darting from him to Finn, soaking in their looks of disappointment, disapproval, and worst of all, pity.

I can't stand it. I shrug past them, and my feet carry me toward the door, wanting to get fresh air and cool my mind. The cold whipping wind welcomes me like a blanket as the door opens. My friends' frantic pleas of keeping me waiting get lost in the air as I slam the door shut. Fuck!!