Chapter 28

Seth POV:

The drive to the hotel takes considerably less time. Dean keeps asking me questions, and for the most part, I give small nods or shakes of the head in response, which isn't really all helpful considering that he's trying to focus on the surroundings. He holds onto my hand tightly as we reach our destination. He steps out of the car and drags me out along with him, making sure that I'm not going anywhere.

We step into the stairs and get into the hotel to grab his things, but someone in the lobby is catcalling me. He is tall with muscular shoulders, showing what a warrior he can be. He grins at me, not even trying to hide the way his eyes slide up and down my face and chest. "Aww.. was this the little omega that I missed?" He places his hand on his chest and gives me a frowning look. His mouth swallows hard as his eyes still plaster on me. "How fucking sexy he is!"

Dean growls and rushes toward that alpha, thrusting the knee into his groin before slamming his head against the wall. He lets him go, letting the guy's body fall to the floor and curling in on the pain. "Tell the fucking world for all I care. Just stay the hell away from my omega." He snarls, kicking him in the stomach for the last time.

"Dean.." I can barely whisper my husband's name. I watch him struggle and want to make it better, but I'm uncertain that I even can. However, I want to calm him down, or else he'll kill that guy. Bringing slender courage in my heart, I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Ignore him, Dean."

Through a mouth of blood, the other alpha manages to smirk. His eyes flick away from me, over to Dean, who's trying to take his control. "Yes, Dean. Ignore me." The guy spits blood onto the floor beside him. "Your omega said so."

Dean goes to kick him again because he really hates it when that guy runs his mouth, but then there are my arms going around his waist again, pulling him away. "Please, I'm scared." I put my head on his back and try to make him understand what's I'm into.

To give me support, my parents arrive here on time and try to handle the situation. "Come on, Dean, that's enough now. Drew's got the message. Get up, asshole, go lick your fucking wounds, and don't bother them again." My dad growls, separating them and taking care of everything. He, though, keeps talking to them, but Dean refuses and grabs my wrist, leading me back to the car.

Dean POV:

I growl as I walk over to the car, pulling Sethie with me. I can feel he is shaking softly in fear since he isn't sure how I'll react. I want to control my alpha, but my senses are not with me. If another alpha looks at him, my alpha will behave violently. Until my alpha calms down, it will be little nuts. I close my eyes and let out a sigh before grabbing him by the front of his shirt and pulling him in, pressing him back against the side of the car, and kissing him hard enough to draw blood.

He gasps against my mouth as I tug his bottom lip between my teeth and bite down on it. My tongue pushes into his mouth before I'm grasping a fistful of his hair and forcing his head back so I can slide my lips down his neck, pausing to brush against the angry red bite mark on his skin. "Dean, don't bite me again. It hurts." He whimpers softly at the anger rolling off me in waves.

I pull back slightly and keep breathing in my mate's scent. I'm trying to bring my alpha down. My alpha is screaming at me to go back about there and beat Drew's head in. Trying hard to push that thought away, I tilt my omega's head and look into his eyes. "You're mine."

He, though, purrs softly at my alpha's behavior. He, as scared as his brain is making him, knows that his omega is new to all this. He makes eye contact with me at the sounds coming from me. He whimpers and speaks softly, "I'm yours... Dean, I'm yours."