Chapter 19

Seth POV:

I feel myself physically stiffen, not only because I don't expect my securities to bring up the subject in this instance, not only because I don't expect them to be aware of it, but also because it is still a fresh wound, a sore topic, one I refuse to let myself think about. Thinking about the tournament certainly makes me sick. I don't notice I've been staring at the same spot on the wall for the past 15 minutes.

My face wrinkles when my stomach is hurting like a bitch. "Ouch, my stomach hurts," I complain as Joey slaps another candy bar in my hand. I'm sitting with them in my dad's office and trying to ignore the worst thoughts about the tournament. They had insisted on me not only being here but doing what they thought was the cure for unwanted thoughts: Eating copious amounts of candy. That sounded great in theory, but now it was being put into practice. I'm coming to regret the decision. I'm not a big sweets eater anyway, so stuffing my face full of them is really getting to me.

"Oh, come on." He looks so disappointed in me as he pops more skittles into his mouth. "You barely ate anything."

"Five Hershey bars, seven snickers, and two milky ways are not anything, Joey." I hand him the candy bar back and put my hand over my stomach. "Fuck. I feel I might throw up."

"Well, don't do it in here." He puts aside his candy to place his hand on my back. "If Jamie hears you're puking, he'll start puking. It's a whole big thing."

I wrinkle my nose and shake my head. It's about the last thing that I need to know at the moment. "I need some ginger ale now. Do we have any of it?"

"In catering, yeah." He says, getting up from the couch and running toward the door. "I'll go get the ginger ale."

"I'm coming with you." I stand up and keep a hand over my stomach as I start moving. I ignore their pleadings about staying here as I leave the room. Instead, focus on getting to catering, which is just down the hall. I make it to the back table that holds all the food and drinks, finding the ginger ale. It surely helps me. I need to drink it fast and leave the catering soon.

Dean POV:

Just like the day on SmackDown, I get to the arena with my friends before the other wrestlers do. This time, I go straight to the list of matches that the agents have posted to the locker room wall. I'm facing AJ Styles, this time in the main event because I have another match in a tag team action. I'm being made to team with Roman to take on Sheamus and Rusev.

The idea of this match makes my heart sink into the pit of my stomach. I want to be tangled only with Sethie's tournament and deal with Rusev, but Sheamus is another story. They will probably go out of their way to murder me right there in front of everyone. It wouldn't be the first time. Anyway, Roman will help me with this. So I have to only concentrate on my match with AJ Styles tonight.

Not to worry about anything much, I go to the catering where my alpha friends get something to eat. Amusedly, I glance at Roman as he licks his chicken nugget to prevent Finn from stealing it. He then looks at me. "What?"

I cross my arms over my chest and eye him with such a fond look that I have to bite my cheek to stop myself from giggling like a fucking little girl. "So that's how your family keeps things."

He shrugs, "Stop him from eating my food. Damn, Finn is like a vulture."

I nod and look up through my lashes with a spoon full of cereal in front of my mouth. Smiling brightly, I swear the entire room illuminates too because it's such an awful sight. My attention turns back to Finn when he pats my shoulder and asks something that's on his mind. "You've never done that?"

I shrug, "Nope." I shove the spoon into my mouth and chew slowly, smirking at him before setting the bowl on the table. My senses get back together when I feel a familiar vibe around me. My alpha screams for its omega as it realizes the presence of him. I look around and notice that Sethie is talking with J&J securities across the catering. I stand up and walk over to him, leaning down and breathing in his scent.

He doesn't notice what I do until he feels my body pressing against his back. He jumps and turns around, looking at me confused. "Dean?"

I take pride in my composure. But being around Sethie.. makes it hard for me to be as composed as I want to be. I grab his face and lick up his cheek across his temple, stopping at his hairline. It makes him squeak, and J&J looks confused, trying to push me away. I smirk and pull away from him, wanting to execute what's on my mind. I grab his hand and announce to everyone in the catering to whom he belongs. "I licked him! He's mine."

He pulls his hand away and looks around the room from side to side as he wipes off his cheek. "You'll pay for it." He grits his teeth and walks away.

I turn to look at Roman, who is watching me from where he is sitting with Finn and covering his mouth as he tries not to laugh. Finn stands up and claps for me as he comes toward me, whispering in my ear. "So this is Seth Rollins McMahon!"

"Yeah." I smile and nod at him. I want everyone to know that Sethie is mine, so I have done what's on my mind. Sighing loudly, I move toward my friends and notice Baron is exiting the catering. I stop on my track when something is bothering me too much. My shoulders are extra twitchy, and my hand is rubbing at my collarbone incessantly. Is there something wrong?