Chapter 41

Roman POV:

After confirming in the hospital that Seth is okay, I and Finn go back to the arena and pick up Sasha and Bayley to the hospital.

As I walk in Seth's room, I see Dean laying protectively over Seth while Seth is holding him close and his fingers are tracing over Dean's spine in a calming pattern.

I smile as I lead Sasha into the room quietly. Dean looks up at us and lays his head back down. Seth doesn't recognize us, his fingers are trailing over Dean's back as he closes his eyes and I know it is too pleasant for Dean to move right now.

Dean mumbles something to Seth before moves onto the chair and Seth opens his eyes and looks at us, "Hai." He waves a hand at Sasha.

I sit on the chair and Sasha sits on the foot of the bed. She looks at the bump of his stomach and then looks up at Dean. He is tolerating her being close. She breaks the silence, "How long are you staying?"

Seth looks up at her, "Maybe this week to make sure that everything is normal. The doctors told that the baby is fine."

Dean nods at him as he places his hand on his stomach, "I'm not leaving you, baby." Seth places his hand on him and rubs to keep him calm before whispers, "The doctor promised me that you could stay. They let alphas to stay with their omegas." 

Dean nods and looks up at him before kisses his cheek, "I need to protect you." He smiles softly and kisses his forehead, "You protected me."

"I didn't protect you enough to keep you out of there." When Dean growls, Finn and Bayley walk in the room.

Bayley runs over and wraps her arms around both Dean and Seth. She mumbles, "You scared the piss out of me, Seth."

He whispers, "Sorry."

She shakes her head, "Don't be.. I'm just thankful that you're okay."

Dean mumbles something and Bayley moves beside Finn. He shifts and holds onto Seth more. I understand that he might tolerate someone at the foot of the bed but right now he isn't happy to have someone clinging to them.

Finn nods and whispers, "When we went back to the arena to pick up our omegas, Vince was furious as he enters the arena and yelling at Triple H about something. I think he is pissed at Baron for hurting his grandson."

Dean rubs Seth's stomach mindful of the bruise on the side, "Good. I hope that he lets me to destroy him for hurting Seth."

Seth pulls him closer and whispers, "It's okay, Dean. I promise, I and the baby are okay."

Finn nods, "You have holiday until the baby was born as well."

Dean nuzzles closer to Seth and sighs, "Lets just go to home after this week until the baby was born. I don't want to think about this incident right now. I'm tired and done right now."

Seth shifts and winces because his side hurts a little. He though nods and whispers, "I have like to go home."

I sigh and stand up, "We should let Seth and Dean to take some rest." I can sense that the worry and fear over Seth's face, I know he is okay but now the couple need some time.

Dean POV:

After they left the room, I move and shift on my side. I pull Sethie against my side as I lay on my back on the bed. I nestle him against my side with his head on my chest and whisper, "Sleep and I know you're tired."

He nods and closes his eyes, "Okay. But promise me, you don't make any trouble with Baron because I'm already tired of this."

I smirk and pat his back, "We'll talk this later."

But he doesn't accept that, he pulls his head away from my chest and looks into my eyes, "I don't like him beating you."

"I know." I pull him into a kiss and hold him against my chest. I rub his back gently until he drifts into a sleep.

I know his omega is scared that I'll get hurt but that's not going to happen because I beat the shit out of him in the arena. I also know Vince will punish Baron for hurting him so I need to calm down for him.

I wish that Baron won't cross my path the other time, if he does then it will be his end of days.