Chapter 23

Dean POV:

When the ride is over, I jump off the cart, still pumping up from the thrilling ride while Sethie stumbles out of his seat with shaky legs.

"So! How is it?!" I ask like a huge man child, eyes gleaming with anticipation. He places his hand above his heart, trying to slow down the beating and relaxes a bit.

"It is.. scary." He breathes heavily.

I don't seem to like that answer so he quickly adds, "It is scary but a lot of fun."

"Come on, let's get something to eat." I whisper and wrap my arms around his shoulder. He doesn't whine or frown this time, instead smiling at me.

"Well.. I guess it wasn't so bad as I thought it would be. Thanks Roman.." I lean closer to him and kiss his neck.

We go on a few more rides until he looks a bit tired. It feels like forever running around in the fair. There are so many things to check out but we decide to take a break and rest for a bit.

Seth POV:

Dean makes me to sit on a vacant bench while he gets something done. I still don't get what he meant by 'wait here, I get something for you'.

It is either another ticket for an extremely dangerous ride that can kill a human being or just another packet of gummy bears.

I think as I continue eat my corn dog. Suddenly he pops out of somewhere and startling me, almost choking on my food.

"Ackk! Stop trying to kill me with mini heart attacks you idiot!!" I glare at him, but my eyes advert to something which he is holding in front of my face. I pause and process what I'm looking at.

"..Aww.. you got that for me..?" I melt at the sight of the gift he presented me. It is a stuffed white Pegasus with black beady eyes. I reach for it and he lets me to have it.

I look at him as he whispers, "I saw you eyeing it earlier, so I thought you might like it." He sits down beside me. I look at the little Pegasus in my hand before make an eye contact with him.

"Thank you." I put the gift aside and hug him tightly.

It's the best Dean I have ever seen..

Dean POV:

It's a wonderful evening and we are on the way to our home. I relish in the fact that I pull up to a red light.

I turn my attention to Sethie and raking my eyes over every inch of him while I slide my hand down his thigh and squeeze it.

He jumps as he tugs his bottom lip in between his teeth. He grabs my hand but I pull him into a long, passionate kiss as I move my hand down his thigh.

I would have pushed my hand further down whether he allows or not, if not for the loud honking sound behind us.

I curse loudly, pulling my hand away from him and slamming my foot on the accelerator irritatedly, speeding away from the intersection.

I still try to keep one eye on Sethie's face, the image of his eyelashes fluttering shut from the slightest touches permanently etch in the forefront of his mind.

I turn the corner and pull into the driveway, sliding my car transmission into park and turn off the ignition.

Before I turn towards him, he steps out of the car as soon as possible. I pout myself, "It have be rude if he is acting like this."

When I enter the house, I find him not in the living room. I sigh as I make my way to our room and find him doing something with his bag.

I place my hand on his shoulder, "What are you doing with your bag, baby?"

He puts the bag down nervously and looks at me, "Nothing, I just take some clothes to wear for the night." He kneels down and takes clothes from his bag before stands up.

When he is about to go to the bathroom, I grab him by his hand and wrap my arms from behind. "I want you, baby." I whisper in his ear.

I kiss the back of his neck and put my hand underneath his shirt. He moves forward and turns around to face me, "Dean, I'm glad to give myself to you but now, I'm so tired. Just understand.. please.."

I smile once I understand what he is saying. I kiss his lips and let him go. I sigh as I sit on the bed and he makes his way to the bathroom.

I smile when I think what he had said earlier. He said that he is glad to give his body to me, which means, I earn his trust further more.