Chapter 6

Roman POV:

Dean snarls as he throws his shirt across the locker room in anger. I look up when the shirt hits me in the chest and then raise an eyebrow at him. By the look on Dean's face, I guess he must lose in his match against Dolph Ziggler. What the hell? Trying to talk with a frustrating alpha creates a severe problem if he doesn't want to listen to it. Though, I'll take a risk if I'm not in the arena.

He's unpredictable, no doubt about it. But even more so if he's in a sour mood and alone. Those are two things that I pick up when our other friends are with us, but now I can't handle it. The lunatic fringe sits down on a bench, tearing at the tape around his wrists. He never stops talking while doing so. So I begin to worry when he suddenly becomes silent, his left hand still half-covered in tape. And he has a distant look in his eyes like he is in deep thought.

"Dude, you all right?" I shake his shoulder, trying to rouse him from whatever. "Did you lose your match again?" It's been a month since he gets to defeat in all of his matches. Especially after the Masquerade party!

The blond doesn't answer. Instead, Dean looks up at me with crazed and violent eyes. He opens his mouth to speak but then closes it. After a few seconds of silence, he opens his mouth to express something again but stops when the door click gets our attention and makes us turn around sharply.

"Dean, why did you lose your match against Dolph? You knew it was a simple match." Sasha says as she enters the room with Bayley. She doesn't realize in what mood he's being. But as soon as his gaze turns toward her, she can tell straight away there is something wrong with him.

"I know." He growls and gets up from the bench, pacing around the room for something. He then picks up his stuff and heads into the shower, not wanting to create any drama.

She glances at me confusedly and raises an eyebrow at me, "He looks annoyed."

"Why is he so annoyed?" Bayley asks, sitting down on the bench and crossing her legs. She doesn't know any of this because she has taken a long weekend off to celebrate her birthday in her hometown with Finn after the party, so we haven't got time to discuss it.

"He's so obsessed with the mystery omega. His alpha won't calm down until he claims it." I groan, running my fingers through my hair and straightening it. I don't know what to do. How we're going to find his omega without having any clue?

Sasha snorts, "He's obsessed because he doesn't even see his omega's face. He doesn't know whether his omega is male or female. He's the only one in our circle without a mate. He's an unmated alpha looking for his mate."

Bayley looks at us helplessly as she doesn't understand what we are talking about, but Sasha squeezes her friend's hand and explains what has happened at the party. Their small talk turns into a vast conversation after that. They chat about how to help him with this.

I watch the situation unfold with anticipation of seeing what their decision will be. A few minutes later, I concede to get ready for the main event. Yeah... I have a match against Sheamus tonight. I begin to wrap my hands in gloves and put my black vest on when I hear a knock at the door.

All three of us turn our heads toward the door and then back to each other, wondering who will be knocking at our door. "Don't worry, girls. I'll go get the door," I say, looking at them. I walk toward the door and twist the knob, opening it. Immediately my gaze meets with the Viper Randy Orton!

"What are you doing slithering around here, Orton?" My right eye twitch, and that I tense my hands and ball them into fists.

He smirks at my remark, "I have an order from Triple H. He wants Ambrose in his office right now."

"Oh really? What does the big boss man want from him now?" I say with sarcasm in my voice, which makes the omegas inside laugh a little at my comment.

"He just ordered me to come down here and get him back to his office. Nothing else mentioned." He says, starting to become very irritated with the situation that he's in. He then reminds me once again and walks off.

I'm getting curious about why the COO of WWE wants Dean in his office now. Is there any problem? Nah! He must want to talk about some storylines or shit. Nothing else that I need to worry about. And I'm sure the lunatic can handle the situation that Triple H puts him in. I wait for my friend until he returns from the shower and let him realize what he needs to do.

Dean POV:

Muttering under my breath, I make my way to Triple H's office and pass a few other superstars along the way, trying not to lash out at them if they try to talk or interact with me. I run a hand through my dirty blond hair while breathing in and out slowly to try and calm myself down. I don't know why I'm still working for this company. Day by day, the management tortures and tries to end my career for reckless behavior. Wanting to defend me, I adjust with their orders and keep moving on. But it's not going to last long.

"Ough!" I turn a corner and run into someone. I stumble back a bit but regain my position and hear a loud thud in front of me.

"Ow!" The person who has fallen onto their butt whines.

I slap the back of my head for being such a careless lunatic and look down at the person to help on their feet. "Sorry, didn't see you-" The words catch in my throat when the person below looks up at me.

Sweet... Honey... Mate...

The creature looking up at me is gorgeous, sweet-smelling, and has big chestnut brown eyes. It's charming. I can't stop staring at it. Its hair, two-toned! Its skin radiates a sweet scent. Its lips, oh, I want to taste it and lick it badly. The omega looks around in its mid-20s. Young and beautiful. It's a male omega!

I have never laid eyes on a male omega before. Not until now, of course. This creature in front of me is mine. It's mine to devour, to bite, to own, to mate, to breed, and to fuck.. And he's the only one who deserves to hold hands with me at the altar. Wetting my dry lips, I stare at his fearful eyes and bring my hand down to pull him up.

"Sethie? What are you doing on the floor?" A female voice comes from around the corner where the omega has come from. My hand stops in midway and retreats when I snap back to reality. Stephanie McMahon appears and checks out what's going on.

"Oh, uh.. sorry, I accidentally ran into him." The male omega mumbles and gets up to his feet. He's a little shorter than me, lean and petite-looking.

I try my best to keep my composure and not to bite and claim this omega for my own. I glance at the omega once again and stare at it for a few moments before realizing that the person in front of me is the same person whom I have met at the Masquerade party. Yeah... How could I forget the beautiful brown orbs and the two-toned hair that would spot him easily in any crowd?

"Pay attention when you're walking, honey." She walks toward him and places her hand on his shoulder, squeezing it gently. Her other hand brushes his hair off his face and soothes it carefully.

"Sorry.." He looks down at his feet. Submissive!

She cups his cheeks into her hands and stares into his eyes before asking sternly. "Where are Jamie and Joey? Aren't they supposed to be with you?" Her eyes glance around distantly in search of them, but there's no evidence of their shadows at least.

"They went catering to get dinner." He says, averting her gaze away from her. He swallows hard and sounds weak like he has done something stupid.

She sighs, "Go to uncle Shane's room, sweetheart, don't wander around by yourself. How many times do we have to tell you this? If they come, tell them to meet your dad in his office!"

"Sorry, mom, I'll be good. I promise." He leans up and gives a quick kiss on her cheek. He turns around to the left without saying another word and leaves me in a frozen state.

Wait.. mom?