t w o

jeongguk was in daze when he felt another tap on his arm. looking beside him, he saw park jimin with a raised brow, his lips curved into a sly smirk.

"thinking about kim taehyung in class again? you better snap out of it jeon jeongguk." the older whispers as his eyes remained in front, not wanting to be caught by their terror professor.

jeongguk bit his lip lightly as he shook his head, trying to focus on the lecture once again.

park jimin is the only guy in their group who knows about the younger liking taehyung. jeongguk knew that jimin could be trusted well, especially because he can blackmail him anytime.

"you know i can tell everyone in this class that you spaced out one time during class because yoongi hyung gave you an expensive gift that you love. i even saw you smiling by yourself, which is creepy." jeongguk whispers as he was the one to tease the older now.

jimin's eyes bulged in shock, he looks at the younger who is now smirking at him.

"i wasn't spacing out because of that!" the older yelled a bit loudly, causing for the professor to stop his discussion, the whole class being dead silent right now.

we're both dead meat park jimin. jeongguk looked at the orange-head, trying not to laugh.

"jeon? park? mind talking about that business of yours out of this class? i don't want anyone bothering me during my lessons. get out." their professor said in a calm voice, yet the professor still shows a very scary aura, which made the two males to stand up and make their way out of the class.

before jeongguk could go out, a hand held the younger's, making him whip his head to the side to see taehyung smiling at him, trying to comfort him with his eyes.

it'll be ok jeongguk-ah. taehyung managed to tell the younger with his eyes only, as jeongguk nodded his head slightly as he finally made his way out of their room.

"fuck you jeongguk, i shouldn't have bothered you earlier." jimin cusses under his breath as he glared daggers to the younger.

jeongguk only shrugs as he smiles. he knew that he could just study the lessons in his dorm after so he doesn't mind them being thrown out of the class.

"told you i don't want to be bothered."

jeongguk groaned as him, taehyung, jimin and his other friends walked through the cafeteria with taehyung's arm slunging on the younger's shoulder.

"standing for an hour is so shitty. i still blame you jimin." jeongguk glares at the orange-head as the other only laughs with his hands attached to yoongi's.

"you know jimin, he likes to bother people, especially you jeongguk because you're the closest in our group." seokjin laughs as he slaps namjoon beside him, namjoon immediately dodging the male's hits.

taehyung frowns as he kept his arm slung onto jeongguk's.

"i'm the closest with jeonggukie! not you jimin." taehyung stuck out his tongue to the orange-head who is now pouting like a child.

"how dare you not call me hyung? i'm older than you!" jimin pouts as he kept his hand attached to the mint-haired guy beside him.

taehyung smirks as he looks at jeongguk playfully, as if they are thinking with the same thoughts.

"but i'm taller than you." taehyung giggles as he ran away from the now angry park jimin who is trying to catch him.

when they calmed down, they all decided to sit on a table in the corner, taehyung immediately sitting beside jeongguk before jimin could.

"so what do you want to eat? me, namjoon hyung and jin hyung would go to the counter and the four of you, just sit there." hoseok said as he points at the four males.

"i want panda express though." taehyung mumbles under his breath which jeongguk heard since he's close to the older.

jeongguk only giggles as he puts his hand in the air.

"i want the chicken meal hyung." jeongguk said with happiness in his voice.

taehyung smiles as he softly ruffles the younger's hair, making the younger's cheeks turn into a shade of pink.

"i'll go with the chicken meal too, hyung." taehyung says as he kept playing with jeongguk's hair.

"i want cake." jimin mumbles, that's when all of them cracked up because of the orange-head's statement.

"the fuck jimin? cake for lunch? that's so weird of you." hoseok laughs loudly as he hits the table continuously.

jimin only pouts as he glares daggers to the boys who were already laughing, almost about to die.

"shut the fuck up hyung, i'll also get a cake then, so that jimin won't feel so bad." yoongi rubs jimin's back, whispering soothing words to the orange-head.

"gosh, everyone here being so gay. namjoon hyung, jin hyung, let's go order now, i feel like i can't eat properly with the four of them being sweet as shit." hoseok said as the three boys went to the counter.

"well shit, we weren't even being sweet unlike those two gays beside us, i mean—we're only producing bromance here." taehyung tilts his head as his eyes were stuck on the younger beside him.

jeongguk looks down as he ignored taehyung's statement.

also, i wanna thank solartaegguk for voting and commenting because it really means a lot to me! ♥