t w e n t y - t w o

in that moment, jeongguk's cheeks were reddening, his heartbeat thumping in a very fast pace as if he just ran a marathon.

"w—what?"

that's the only word that jeongguk managed to say, every part of his body started to shut down. even if the older already said it to him before, he still can feel the butterflies running over his stomach and every part of his body.

"i already thought about it after you left the dorm yesterday. especially with the help of namjoon hyung." taehyung sheepishly said, his boxy smile appearing.

after taehyung called namjoon, he decided to start going to namjoon's dorm.

when the brown-haired male came inside, he already saw namjoon sipping on a coffee, his eyes slightly droopy.

"so what do you want to talk about this late at night?" the elder asked, quietly sipping on his coffee as the young male sat across the elder.

jin is already sleeping so he won't complain about someone barging inside their dorm in such a late hour.

"first—" the younger was interrupted with namjoon raising a finger in front of taehyung's face.

"i already know you like jeongguk. now you can continue." namjoon said with a rather groggy voice. that made taehyung feel guilt all over his body for calling the older in such a late hour.

"wait—you know?" taehyung's eyes were wide as his brows were curled, looking at the older male in front of him.

ever since they started being friends, namjoon can feel that taehyung and jeongguk had a very different relationship which made him have suspicions.

"yep. you were too obvious taehyung." namjoon laughs, mocking taehyung.

taehyung pouts. he never knew he was too obvious before, but he only noticed his feelings for jeongguk.

"anyways, i need help hyung. should i break off our friendship or continue this fucked up feeling?" the younger groans, wiping his face with his palms.

namjoon laughs. he never thought that the young male would be too caught up with his feelings.

namjoon puts a comforting hand on his shoulder, a sincere smile plastered on his face.

"i suggest that you do the choice that makes you happy." the older softly said, rubbing soothing circles to the younger's shoulder.

taehyung smiled.

finally, he knows what he would do.

"i know i couldn't live without you by my side, and i won't regret being kissed by you that day. i'm willing to break off our friendship if it means that you can be happy." taehyung sighs as he runs a hand on his locks.

at this moment, jeongguk was definitely speechless, hearing it come from the older's mouth, it made him happy—more than happy.

"i dont want our friendship to end hyung, you mean the world to me, very very much." jeongguk smiles, cupping his hands to the older's cheeks.

that made taehyung's lips form into a very sincere and wide smile, one that the younger wouldn't get tired to see.

"will you be my galaxy, jeon jeongguk? " the elder asks, his voice going rather soft.

jeongguk was beyond speechless right now, he felt very ecstatic, as if he was floating. hearing those words from the older's lips, it just made him the happiest person.

jeongguk playfully grins, his bunny-like teeth appearing in the older's sight, which made him coo.

"i don't really know," the young male mutters, pretending to think as he puts his finger on his chin, his lips forming into a semi-pout.

taehyung's palms were now sweating already. did he messed up? does the younger really doesn't like him that much? is he tired already? those thoughts lingered on the elder's head as jeongguk still pretended to think.

i shouldn't tease my hyung. jeongguk thought as he finally looks back to the older's eyes.

"i'll be accepting your offer hyung, but,"

"you must shoot one ball from the hoop. piece of cake, right?" the younger shrugs, the teasing didn't disappeared.

the young male knew that taehyung hates sports—no scratch that, he despise them. when they would hang out here in their first semester, the elder's shoots were really terrible to the point that one student got hit straight on the face and got a nosebleed.

that memory just made him snort. the older didn't really changed one bit.

"that's unfair! you know i hate sports, gguk. just give me your answer, please?" taehyung pleads as the younger handed him the nearest ball on the floor.

jeongguk points a finger at him, a huge smile plastered on his face. he really loves to dominate the elder just for once, he never really gets to dominate the latter once in his life, and this might be his chance.

"ugh, fine." the older grumbles, walking across to where the position of the hoop was as jeongguk folds his arms on his chest, amusement lingering on the younger.

taehyung parted his legs slightly, squating just a bit and positioning his hands. when he finally shoots the ball, the result made him shocked.

he never really thought of shooting the ball perfectly.

the older male smiles as he glances at the hoop. "okay jeongg—"

he was interrupted when a pair of arms wrapped around the crook of his neck, the familiar scent lingered on the older's nose, finally realizing who the mysterious person was.

"then i'll gladly be your galaxy, hyung." taehyung looks at the boy in front of him with pure love in his eyes, his arms slowly wrapping on the latter's tiny waist.

"promise to never replace me with some gardening tool?" jeongguk murmurs softly as he nuzzles his nose to the older's.

taehyung chuckles, hearing those words spill out from the younger's mouth. he was beyond speechless when he heard his statement.

"jeongguk, you're really stupid. you were the only one whom i loved for how many years, you who manage to make me smile in the most simplest thoughts, you were that one guy that made me do things that i wouldn't expect myself to do. only you, jeon jeongguk. you're my first love."

after saying those words to the younger, taehyung slowly leans in to jeongguk's face, finally kissing the boy's lips, tasting honey. he snakes his arms around his waist as he smiles through the kiss.

this is starting to get more boring than ever oof. i also might delete my other book bcs i think it's shit.