s i x

━

even though jin distracted the guards in his own stupid way, they still managed to escape from the guards' eyes which is a relief.

"you really suck at this kind of things jin." yoongi straight up roasted him as they both made their way to the address that jimin's friend gave.

jin laughs in his usual windpiper noise as he shoves the mint-head's face away from him.

"boy you suck dick, at least i tried anyways. we still managed to escape right?" jin shrugs as he slung an arm on namjoon's shoulder as he kept on laughing hysterically.

"what a fucker." yoongi mumbles as he went beside jimin, intertwining their hands together.

jimin smiles as he finally saw the huge house in front of them.

"ok, this is the place." the orange-head looks at his phone one last time to see if it's the exact address.

taehyung tilts his head as he scanned the outer structures of the house, his lips parted in awe.

"you've got to be kidding me. this is not a house, this is a fucking mansion." taehyung mumbles as he slung his arm aroung jeongguk's shoulder.

hoseok smiles, jumping up slightly as he looked at the boys.

"who's ready to party?!" hoseok yells at the top of his lungs as he puts both of his hands in the air.

for the boys, they don't usually go to parties and all they do to bond together is chat and eat together in the dorm. it's a once in a lifetime experience for them and they sure will enjoy it.

all the other boys yells and hits each other for the happiness that they're feeling.

jeongguk groans as he drank another cup of wine from the bar area. he had been drinking fifteen bottles about an hour ago and the male was already feeling dizzy.

taehyung was talking with some girls in the party, so the younger was left all alone.

the others were also drinking in the middle of the place, dancing with the other people.

"shit." jeongguk groans as he held his head, feeling too much pain.

he was about to drink another cup, when a hand stopped the younger.

the younger looked up to see a very handsome guy. he had a messy blonde hair, doll-like eyes and rosy lips. he almost looked like girl.

"why are you here alone jeongguk-ah?" the blonde-head asked with a raspy voice, probably from shouting too much earlier in the center where people danced.

now jeongguk remembers. he was jimin's friend, the one who owns the house. jimin introduced them to the blonde-head earlier when they went inside.

"t-they left me alone." jeongguk mumbles in slurred words as he tried to keep his eyes open, not wanting to sleep in the crowded area.

the blonde-head lets out a raspy chuckles as he ruffles the younger's black locks.

"anyways, i'm minjae, if you remember, but from what i'm seeing right now, you can't remember a thing." minjae laughs once again as he drank the cup that jeongguk was holding.

jeongguk's mouth curved into a pout as he looked at the cup that the blonde stole from him.

jeongguk was about to grab another cup when he felt himself vomitting. the boy immediately stood up and groaned, earning the attention of minjae.

"woah kid, i don't want you making a mess in my house. i'll help you get to the restroom to do that business of yours. come here." minjae held the younger's arm and slung it on his shoulder, helping him to balance himself.

they were about to go upstairs when jeongguk fell, pulling minjae with him. jeongguk was groaning the entire time as he shut his eyes closed from too much pain.

when the younger opened his eyes, he was shocked to see minjae near his face with a pained expression, his arms on the both sides of the floor, keeping himself balanced.

he's fucking on top of me! jeongguk thought but ignored it because of the dizziness he is feeling.

"w-what the hell." jeongguk mumbles in slurred words as he frowns, trying to push the older who's on top of him.

minjae was about to stand up when a hand held the blonde-head's shirt collar, pulling him up to face an angry kim taehyung.

"what the fuck are you doing?!" taehyung punched the boy in front of him harshly, making the blonde-head fall down on the floor as his hand landed on his sore cheek.

they didn't know that they already caused a commotion.

jeongguk tried standing up but to no avail, the alcohol was too strong for him to handle.

"i know that you own this house. but i won't tolerate raping." taehyung spat as he went near jeongguk's place, helping him stand up.

minjae only laughs, ignoring the bruise on his cheek as his eyes landed on taehyung holding jeongguk.

"yah kim taehyung,"

"do you like that kid?" minjae asked with a sly smirk plastered on his face, knowing that he hit a nail in the head.

taehyung's eyes widen as he bit the inside of his cheek.

"he's my bestfriend. it's normal for me to worry about him." taehyung said with a straight face as he hoisted jeongguk on his back, so that he won't need to walk anymore.

taehyung was about to leave the house when he heard minjae's voice once again.

"you sure that you treat him only as your bestfriend? because from what i'm seeing, you seem to like the kid more than a bestfriend would." minjae chuckles as he dusted his clothes, going to the center of the place and started dancing.

taehyung bit his lip. he won't let the guy get him annoyed especially that he needed to take care of jeongguk first.

"yah taehyung! where are you going?" jin walks up to them with a worried expression.

taehyung only gave the older a smile, waving it off.

"sorry hyung, jeongguk here had a hard time so i'm already taking him to our dorm. i'll see you guys tomorrow."

before jin could respond, he saw taehyung walking out of the house as he held jeongguk's thighs, helping him up.

omg this book getting 55 reads already! tysm for the support even though this book literally has no sense lmao.

p.s: i have lots of drafts which is a good thing since i'm lazy to write as of now lmao.