f o u r t e e n

when jeongguk woke up, he already saw taehyung sleeping very soundly as his lips were parted in the most adorable way.

first thing in the morning and i see him? what a heaven. jeongguk thought as he touched the beautiful green streaks on his brown hair.

"you really love my green streaks that much ggukie?" taehyung said with the most deep voice the younger could hear, his eyes remained close.

jeongguk immediately blushed, punching the older in front of him harshly, causing for taehyung to groan in pain.

"first thing in the morning and you're already violent? that's rude to treat your own hyung." taehyung pouts as jeongguk sat up from his bed, rubbing his already messy hair.

"i don't care. anyways, we have classes in one hour so you better dash to the bathroom or else i'll steal the bathroom first." jeongguk said as he glanced back at the older who is still laying on his bed.

taehyung shrugs as he tried sleeping once again, too sleepy to even go to their class.

"the bathroom's all yours, plus, i don't feel like taking a bath, i still feel fresh anyways." taehyung proudly said as he touches himself in the most weirdest way.

jeongguk's mouth parted as he looked at the older. he wasn't parting his mouth because he looked hot, it's because he looked crazy like a mental, regretting that he liked the older in the first place.

"ok then, i'll head in to the bathroom, just do your, um... thing." jeongguk said, nodding slowly as he waves off taehyung who is now trying to sleep once again.

w

hen jeongguk went out of the bathroom with only his towel on his lower body and his upper body bare, he saw taehyung who is sleeping soundly once again on the younger's bed.

"guess he's not going to class today." jeongguk shrugs as he picked a clothing on his closet, choosing a loose blue sweater, denim jeans and a random timberlands that he lazily picked.

when he's finished, he puts his glasses back on while styling his hair in the middle for a different look.

"do you have a date with eunhyuk or something? you never styled your hair like that before." jeongguk hears the older's husky voice as he trudges his way to his own closet and picking a simple outfit.

jeongguk rolls his eyes in action as he ruffles his hair once again, making his bangs fall on his forehead.

"i didn't even talked to eunhyuk after what happened yesterday, i guess he's also a busy college student after all." jeongguk shrugs as he picks up his bag from his study table, leaving the older who is now frantically pulling up his pants.

"yah jeongguk! wait for me you dipshit!" taehyung yells from the room as jeongguk leaned outside, hearing the loud voice of the older from the other side.

before jeongguk could continue walking, his phone vibrated, eunhyuk's name immediately popping on his screen.

eunshit
text message
today 8:31 am

yah jeonggukie! whatcha doin?

why'd you suddenly texted eunhyuk?

i'm about to go to my class right now.

i just wanna ask you if you're free later or tomorrow? or any day is fine with me.

why?

you know, we have a lot of things to catch up. i wanna know how you manage your life and shit like that.

you already know what my life is, i always study so don't expect a lot from me.

welp, my guess is correct then.

anyways, do you want to go to to where i study? i have lots to show you, do you perhaps want to come?

i wanna show you my artworks. they were posted in the university's art museum, and i just wanna make you proud because i am a changed man already lmao.

before jeongguk could reply, a hand snatched the younger's phone immediately, causing for jeongguk to gasp and look behind, seeing a now fuming kim taehyung.

"what the hell hyung? what a disrespectful shit you are." jeongguk sighed as he tried to get back his phone but to no avail.

"i just wanna make you proud because i am a changed man already." taehyung imitated the text the younger received, exaggerating it to eunhyuk's voice which looks funny.

jeongguk laughed as he punched the older gently.

"hyung! why are you doing this? give me back my phone!" jeongguk pouts as he tried getting his phone back, but taehyung ran away from him immediately.

"yah!" jeongguk yells as he tried to catch taehyung who is now running like flash.

when taehyung stopped, he walked right back to jeongguk and obediently gave his phone like a puppy.

"what did you do hyung? i swear, if you did something, i'll fucking kill you." jeongguk threatens the older as taehyung slowly went to their room, not wanting to see the younger's fuming expression.

when taehyung was already out of sight, he sighs, ruffling his hair softly as he walks through the hallway in a slow pace, opening his phone once again to message eunhyuk.

but what shocked him the most is that there is already a reply given to the older.

eunshit
text message
today 8:37 am

sure, i'm coming, but can i let taehyung hyung join us? he's a little bit lonely without me.

sure! that's nice to hear! so i guess i'll be meeting you tomorrow after your class, anyways goodluck with your upcoming test!

thanks.
delivered

"what a fucking shithead he is." jeongguk mumbles as he put his phone back on his pocket as he made his way to his room.

idk why but this book is getting boring each update i do :'(