t w e n t y

taehyung's grip on his cup suddenly, letting the cup fall on the floor as pieces of glass were scattered on the floor.

that made the both of them snap out of their thoughts. taehyung harshly pushed the younger away from him, his eyes wide in fear, shock, and many more feelings erupting the older.

the older was definitely scared of what will happen after this.

"w—what did y—you..." taehyung's voice trailed off, stammering, his eyes were still wide, his mind processing what just happened.

jeongguk gulped as he looks down. he knew for himself that what he did was wrong, and taehyung will definitely hate him after what he did to him.

"i—i'm sorry h—hyung. i—i should go out first." jeongguk stuttered as he dashed out of the room, not letting the older see his tears.

taehyung haven't had time to react when he heard the door close, which means that jeongguk already left their shared room.

taehyung gulps, standing up and cleaning the shattered cup from the floor, distracting himself from what happened earlier but he couldn't, he could never forget what happened.

the older's fingers trailed to his lips, his heartbeat increasing as he remembers the kiss.

he finally grabs his phone on top of the table, calling namjoon, breathing heavily as he finally hears the older's voice from the other line.

"aish taehyung-ah, do you know what time is it right now?"

namjoon's raspy voice echoed through the younger's ears. nibbling on his lower lip, he sighs. he need someone to talk to especially in this kind of situation.

"hyung, i need to talk to you about something. can i meet you in your dorm?" taehyung softly asked, his voice in a whisper.

meanwhile, jeongguk was running in the dark hallway, scanning through the room numbers to where jimin's room is. when he finally spotted it, he softly knocked on the door, only to be greeted by a jimin whose eyes are now half opened, trying to stay awake as a yawn escaped his lips.

"what are you doing here this late at night jeongguk?" jimin asked as he rubs his eyes, his eyes scanning the younger's outfit.

jeongguk huffs as a tear escaped his eyes once again, suddenly hugging jimin, sobbing furiously from the contact.

jimin raises a brow, worried as to why the younger was acting all weird.

"i already knew that that's gonna happen gguk." jimin simply shrugged after hearing what the boy said, which made jeongguk's mouth part in annoyance and shock.

jeongguk rolls his eyes as he stuffed his mouth with jimin's chips that he gave him earlier once again.

"you shouldn't have let me explained then." jeongguk mumbles, munching on his chips lightly.

the younger's emotions suddenly turned once again, which the orange-head definitely felt.

"i just don't know what i've done earlier. i feel like after that kiss, our friendship will not be the same." jeongguk looks down as he fiddles with his hands.

"but he likes you too, right?" jimin asked, scooting closer to the younger.

jeongguk's cheeks immediately turned into a shade of pink, remembering what happened in the streets earlier. he remembers the older confessing, his lips subconsciously telling his feelings.

"y—yeah." the younger nodded slightly, his head still down.

jimin's lips formed into a semi-pout, looking at jeongguk.

"then why not risk it? you both have the same feelings for each other. even if you both break up, your friendship would still be the same, i'm betting my money for that." jimin smiles stomping his foot on his carpeted floor.

jeongguk shrugs, nibbling with his lower lip. he knew that taehyung doesn't want that kind of risk.

"aish whatever! anyways—" jeongguk's eyes landed on an object with white liquid, which he already realized was the dirty thing.

"i thought you said that you wouldn't be littering in your room already? what's that then?" jeongguk raises a brow, pointing at the object laying on the older's carpeted floor.

jimin immediately blushes when he saw what the younger was pointing at.

the orange-head dashed to where the object is laying and grabbed it, hiding it behind his back while glaring at yoongi from the bunk bed, hearing that the mint-head is snoring.

"this isn't—anyways, you should sleep first on the couch for today, i know you don't want to meet taehyung right now. i'll be getting a blanket." jimin said, changing the topic as makes his way to a drawer, picking a brown, medium-sized blanket and throwing it to where jeongguk was sitting.

the younger immediately mouthed a quiet thanks to jimin as the older finally went back to sleep on his own bed.

sighing, he finally finishes the bag of chips in his hands and threw it to the small trashbin in the corner.

when the younger finally laid on the soft couch, his phone lit up, causing for jeongguk to jolt up.

when he saw the text, his heart immediately fluttered as his lips curved into a very happy smile, forgetting what happened earlier in his dorm.

taetae hyung
text message
today 10:45 pm

can i talk to you after classes tomorrow?

i need to say something.

sure hyung, goodnight.
delivered

jeongguk sighed once again, his bunny-toothed smile appeared as he reads the text message once again.

maybe i should tell him too tomorrow, it's worth the risk when it comes to kim taehyung. jeongguk thought as he felt his heart thumping loudly.

ignoring it, he finally let his eyes flutter close.

i just wanna thank everyone who still supports this book although it's shit. y'all are amazing <3