f i f t e e n

jeongguk leaned his chin on his elbow on the table, nibbling on his lower lip lightly as he listened to the professor's lectures.

"yah jeongguk-ah."

jeongguk sighs as he looks beside him to see jimin scooting closer to the younger.

"so mind telling me what happened to your date with taeyung? i mean—there must be some improvements after your date together." the orange-head whispered as he scribbles some words on his notebook.

jeongguk simply shrugged as he looks to the corner where taehyung is sitting.

"it's not a date and nothing really happened much, you know, the usual teasing or something." jeongguk quietly mumbles as he stared at taehyung's back.

jimin quietly laughs as he punched the younger.

"yah, i know there is something. just spill the fucking tea already." jeongguk shoves jimin away from him as he frowns.

the younger doesn't want to tell what happened at taehyung's studio, but maybe he can trust the orange-head beside him.

"it's just... when we both went to his old studio, taehyung insisted that we danced together. but not the usual friends dance, more like a romantic one, i just don't know." jeongguk mumbles as he looks back at the older who is now nudging him teasingly.

"taehyung likes you jeongguk, i rest my case. i mean, no friends would do that, let alone with the same gender, no offense." jimin whispered.

does taehyung like me? no freaking way. jeongguk shook his head, going back to listen to their professor.

"maybe he just treats me like that. i don't want to assume anything when he himself isn't telling anything yet." jeongguk mumbles as they continued to listen to the boring lecture.

jimin pouts. clearly, the boy beside him is very naive like taehyung. maybe that's because they haven't gotten together yet.

j

eongguk pouts as he drinks his banana milk, the others drinking coffee or packet drinks like the younger in the cafeteria.

"i'm freaking bored as hell. want to have a sleepover on mine and yoongi hyung's dorm?" jimin smiled as he steals a sip on yoongi's iced coffee.

hoseok raised a brow, crossing his arms as he drank his vanilla frappe.

"i don't wanna see random condoms on your floor. i'm keeping my eyes holy." hoseok scrunches his face in disgust as he imagines condoms everywhere in jimin and yoongi's dorm.

yoongi chuckles as if what hoseok said was true which made everyone's face scrunch in disgust at the both males.

"what the hell hoseok hyung? we're not like that!" jimin defended as he shoves hoseok away.

taehyung cracks up as he drank his strawberry milk, trying not to choke on his own drink.

"i don't feel like seeing random dirt on your room hyung. i've had enough of seeing a dildo on your bed one time." jeongguk laughs as he remembered the time when he came in the orange-head's room and saw a random dildo sitting on his bed.

jimin blushes as he shouts at the youngest who is now cracking up also.

yoongi joined the others who are now laughing like retards. the mint-head wasn't ashamed to hear that from his own friends because he love jimin whole-heartedly.

"how about we just have a sleepover on mine and namjoon's dorm? it's much cleaner and bigger." seokjin said, trying not to laugh once again as he stared at jimin who is now fuming in anger.

"fuck you all, especially you yoongi hyung." jimin glares at the mint-head who is now proudly smiling at the orange-head.

"ok! it's settled then, we'll all be having a sleepover at mine and jin's room." namjoon said, clapping his hands slightly as they decided to change their topic.

jeongguk frowns as he kept shuffling his toiletries inside the bathroom.

"i haven't used it yet though so why is it not here?" the younger asked himself, scratching his hair in confusion.

suddenly, the door flew open, revealing taehyung who is now in his tiger pyjamas. the older would immediately wear his tiger pyjamas when going on a sleepover, saying he's too lazy to pack clothes and such.

"not again hyung. why not try wearing a casual clothing first, you're humiliating to look at." jeongguk raises a brow as he looks at the older from head to toe.

taehyung rolls his eyes as he makes his way beside the younger, laying his hand on his chin for a moment.

"what are you looking for anyways? the others might be waiting for us already." taehyung asked as he looks at jeongguk.

jeongguk forms his lips in a thin line, his hands rummaging through the drawers of their bathroom.

"my ointment, and my bunny ears." jeongguk hesitated on saying the last line, mainly because he doesn't usually want to be babyish in front of people.

taehyung laughs out loud, smacking his own head before leaving the bathroom, coming back with a bottle of ointment and bunny ears.

jeongguk immediately narrows his eyes to the older, suspicions hitting him up.

"no freaking way would i stalk you, so stop that weird mind of yours. i thought this ointment was mine because i use the same brand like yours, thinking that i bought the wrong one. and for this bunny ears, it just looked too unreal to see something like this inside the dorm."

jeongguk nodded, quickly snatching the ointment and the bunny ears from the older, trudging his way back to his bed.

when the both of them finished, they both went out of their dorm and to the other side of the building where jin and namjoon's dorm are.

when taehyung opened the door, he immediately saw the boys jumping and dancing inside.

"ok, what the fuck is happening?" jeongguk tilts his head as the both of them looked inside in confusion.