❦ t e n ❦

¡ note ¡
just wanna tell y'all that this chapter will only be a flashback of ggukie and taetae's so this chapter will only be like a filler one and bcs i want to make this book longer huehue.

anyways, there will be chapter that are like this so yep :')

jeongguk sighed as he played with his pen, his mind clearly blank for the time being. he is mentally thanking their teacher for not being in class today.

jeongguk's lips formed into a semi-pout as he lets his mind wander off to somewhere else when his eyes landed on the brown-haired male just across the younger's seat.

"yah jeongguk-ah." the younger felt a tap on his shoulder, causing for him to whip his head beside his seat to see his friend, eunhyuk.

jeongguk raised a brow as he still held onto his pen.

"how about we go karaoking later after class with hyunki and the others? it'll be fun." the curly-head asked with a smug grin plastered on his face.

one thing the younger hates about eunhyuk is that he never cared about his grades and only cared about having too much fun with his own life with his other gang. the younger doesn't really hang out that much with eunhyuk's other friends since they were really different to eunhyuk's personality.

for jeongguk, eunhyuk is a very kind and caring friend even if he sometimes act like a gang leader or something, that's why he can cope up with the curly-headed male.

"i'll pass for today. i'm not really in the mood for karaoking." jeongguk said as he started scribbling from his book.

eunhyuk pouts as he scooted closer to the younger, making a cute face, which looked too funny for the younger.

"come on jeonggukie, you don't usually join me and my friends. this is the right time for you to know them more." the curly-head exaggerated as he puts his hands in different motions.

jeongguk immediately snorted from the sight he is seeing.

"look eunhyuk, we have exams in a week. i don't want my father blocking my credit card." jeongguk sighs as he patted the older slightly, putting on a face.

eunhyuk pouts as he went back to his original place and started texting his gang which is a relief for jeongguk because he can never handle the guy's weird attitude.

when jeongguk looks in front, he saw taehyung peaking at him through his back, smiling like a weirdo.

"what?" jeongguk mouthed as he raised a brow, an amused expression plastered on his face.