t w e l v e

"jeongguk!"

taehyung looks back, his eyebrows slowly creasing in jealousy and anger.

when the figure went closer to the both males sitting in the bench, jeongguk's smile grew wider, looking at the person in front of them.

"minjae! how'd you knew we're here?" jeongguk immediately stood up as he bowed slightly on the blonde-head who's arm is slunging on a guy beside him.

taehyung tried to remain on his seat, but slowly stood up and shook hands with minjae, the blonde-head showing an amused smile.

"i'm sorry about your bruise. i didn't really meant to be that harsh, i guess i was just eaten by my anger that time." taehyung half-heartedly apologized as he glanced at minjae's bruise which is not that much visible unlike before.

minjae chuckles as he playfully punched taehyung's chest.

"aigoo, even though it still hurts a bit, i'm ok now. i know you have a reason for being angry." minjae said, his voice clearly meant to tease the brown-haired male in front of him.

jeongguk looks beside minjae to see the mysterious person is still quiet.

before jeongguk could ask, minjae pats the guy's chest beside him.

"by the way, this is eunhyuk, i met him in my college just a few months ago, we've grown close already, i guess?" minjae pats eunhyuk's chest once again, earning a chuckle from him.

taehyung and jeongguk looked at each other, thinking if their minds were running the same.

"yes, the eunhyuk in high school that you both met. the legendary eunhyuk." eunhyuk playfully winks at the both males only earning confused stares from the two boys.

"wait, you know them?" minjae frowns as he pointed at taehyung and jeongguk.

eunhyuk chuckles once again, ruffling jeongguk's hair like he always did in high school.

that action just made taehyung furious as hell. he looks at eunhyuk who is now laughing with jeongguk and minjae.

"what the hell? stop messing with my hair." jeongguk frowns as he tried to dodge eunhyuk's touch like a cat.

taehyung continued staring at them with jealousy written on his face. he knew he had no right to be jealous whatsoever but thinking about someone other than the older, ruffling jeongguk's hair, it irritates him.

it should only be me who is allowed to ruffle his hair. taehyung thought.

"let's talk about what you did about my bruise first taehyung, let's go." minjae slung an arm on taehyung's shoulder as they went to a far corner of the park, leaving jeongguk and eunhyuk alone.

jeongguk sat on the bench once again, eunhyuk doing the same beside the younger.

"you haven't contacted me in quite a while after our graduation." eunhyuk quietly said, leaning his arms on both sides of his body.

jeongguk gnawed on his lip, distracting himself by looking in the fountains.

"i'm sorry eunhyuk, i was stuck on trying to pass some stupid test papers in my college, so i have literally no time to have such reunions with my high school friends." jeongguk looks back at the older who was already staring at the younger.

now that the younger thinks about it, eunhyuk really changed a lot, even his personality. the curly hair that he had before has now become a straight silverish color, his tan skin became a milky one, and his piercing before has now been gone. his clothing style even changed.

for jeongguk, he thinks that he's a lot more matured than before.

"you know i missed you, right?" eunhyuk said as he continued to stare at the younger.

jeongguk looks down as he nodded slightly. he didn't know what to say, nor what to do right at this moment.

"jeongguk-ah," eunhyuk suddenly lifted jeongguk's chin up so that the younger is now looking back at the silver-head beside him.

"i really really like you." the older confessed, making the younger gulp on his non-existing saliva, his lips parting in shock.

"not as a friend, but as a man. i had been liking you since high school, you know? i knew that you hated guys like me who act like thugs so i tried to change myself. i tried to change myself just for you jeongguk."

"eunhyuk, i—" jeongguk was interrupted when the older suddenly hugged him, feeling the silver-head's strong arms wrapped around jeongguk's back.

"i know i'm acting all weird right now. but, let me hang out with you more jeongguk, i'll show you how much of a changed man i am."

jeongguk gulps once again as he rubs the older's back.

"eunhyuk-ah, you know you don't have to change anything, right? i love the real you, even though you act like a thug, you were still a kind guy." jeongguk smiled, finally letting go of their hug.

eunhyuk chuckled, rubbing his silver hair.

"aish, i just feel like it. anyways, how are you these days?" the atmosphere changed into a chill one, which is a relief for jeongguk.

"study here, study there. you know, the usual college life. how about you? what course did you even get? i have no idea what you liked before rather than flunking every subjects." jeongguk laughed, punching the older slightly.

eunhyuk shrugged, smiling. he stared at the gorgeous male in front of him, his heart immediately melting.

"i study arts, i want to make amazing paintings and such. i met minjae hyung in my college, he even taught me a lot about arts and stuff i didn't knew." eunhyuk smiled, thinking about him and minjae's moments together.

jeongguk's mouth immediately go wide as he heard the older's statement.

"really? you love arts? how come i never knew that? that's so unfair of you." jeongguk laughed.

eunhyuk smiled, ruffling the younger's hair immediately.

"let's contact each other more often." eunhyuk snatches jeongguk's phone which made the younger's brows crease.

when the older finished, he handed it back to the younger, giving him a sheepish smile.

"that's my number. so i think i should go now, we have curfews in the dorm so i don't want being scolded or something." eunhyuk lightly chuckles as they both stood up, jeongguk immediately bowing to the older.

"you don't need to do that, we're still friends, right?" eunhyuk's lips curved into a smile as he flicks the younger's forehead.

"aish, we're not friends if you flick my forehead, you shithead." jeongguk stuck his tongue out as taehyung and minjae went back.

but there was something off about taehyung. he wasn't in his usual jolly mood. his lips were smiling but his eyes weren't, as if he was angry.

and jeongguk has no idea why.

i'm already preparing my next book and i'll publish it after this book ends.

but i think i need a new cover, someone help? pls?

FIRST LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara