e i g h t e e n

the three guys decided to take a break first and have a drink outside where the park is located inside the university and where a vending machine exists.

"i didn't know your university has lots of good stuff unlike mine. our university sucks, especially the professors, they act all rude all the time." jeongguk rants, drinking on his banana milk as eunhyuk let out a chuckle.

"you should try to transfer here, i'll be by your side." eunhyuk suggested, looking at the adorable male beside him drinking a banana milk, swinging his foot in the air slightly.

taehyung rolls his eyes. he doesn't have any idea how he's like this when his personality is totally different from now.

"he doesn't need a rich ass university like this. he only needs to graduate properly, so he doesn't need to transfer anywhere." taehyung said with a straight face as he slowly gulps on his grape soda.

eunhyuk smirks as he slung an arm around jeongguk's shoulder, jeongguk immediately whipping his head to where eunhyuk is, giving him a look of anger.

"well," jeongguk started, removing eunhyuk's hand on his shoulder. "hyung's right, i won't transfer here since i'm already fond on where i'm currently studying in, especially my friends. i just don't like our professors."

eunhyuk smiles as he leans closer to jeongguk's face, the younger quickly scooting away from him. taehyung saw what's happening and pulled jeongguk on the other side so taehyung is already in the middle of them.

eunhyuk scoffs, gulping his can of sprite, his jaw clenching.

"anyways, i didn't noticed how much time we've consumed inside the art room, it's already night. me and jeongguk better leave n-oh?" taehyung was interrupted when jeongguk ran away from them and to a restroom from the corner of the building.

taehyung sighs, running a hand through his brown locks, his hair becoming messier unlike his neat hair earlier.

"before you can leave, can i ask something?" eunhyuk looks beside him as taehyung didn't give any attention to him, just nodded his head yes.

"do you like jeongguk? from what i've seen earlier, i think you like him a lot." eunhyuk asked, a slight smirk crept on his smile.

taehyung looks back at the male beside him and his jaw clenched from how eunhyuk looks down on him.

"why? are you somehow afraid that you might have a competition and won't win from it? because i like jeon jeongguk." taehyung said, eunhyuk nodding.

"you know, i already like jeongguk even before in our high school days, when we graduated, i decided to forget my feelings for him... but when i met him once again, i felt all my feelings from before came back to me."

nobody gives a shit about your stupid confession. taehyung thought as he bit his lips lightly.

taehyung nodded, pretending to be interested on eunhyuk's confession.

"even if i like jeongguk, i feel like he likes you a lot too like how you feel towards him. but that doesn't mean that i'm giving up on making jeongguk like me." eunhyuk continued, his shoulders laid back on the bench's headboard.

taehyung nodded curtly, bowing slightly and finally left the park, eunhyuk's lips formed into a playful smirk as taehyung trudged his way to where the nearest restroom is.

"jeongguk?" taehyung calls out inside the restroom.

"boo!"

that voice made him jump, his brows curling in shock, looking to his back to see jeongguk smiling sheepishly.

"didn't knew you're a scaredy tiger too." jeongguk said teasingly as his lips curved into a grin.

taehyung scoffs as they made their way out of the restroom and to the gates, walking through the cold, night streets in seoul.

"anyways, we should stop by a resto or something, i'm hungry." jeongguk suggested as he found a nearby restaurant.

"yum! this kimchi tastes like heaven!" jeongguk exaggerated, his lips were covered in red sauce and both his cheeks were puffed, causing for taehyung to coo inside.

taehyung chuckles as he get more kimchi from his own plate and placed it on jeongguk's plate, the younger's eyes immediately going wide.

"eat up." taehyung said, trying to hide his reddened cheeks as he continued eating, trying to keep his cool.

"i'm amazed how you managed to become so sweet when earlier, you looked like an asshole." jeongguk scoffs, his eyebrows curling in annoyance as he continued stuffing food inside his mouth.

taehyung shrugged, his smile growing wider.

"i was just worried. i really hate eunhyuk's guts, but what can i do? you're his friend so i'm gonna ignore that dipshit." the older shrugs, softly eating the food inside his mouth.

"why? because he likes me? you don't need to protect me all the time like i'm your son or something. i'm already a grown man." jeongguk replied as he continued stuffing his mouth with kimchi.

taehyung scoffs once again, his tongue poking the side of his cheeks. he didn't have any idea on how to handle the situation right now.

"aish-whatever! just do your own shit, date him or something, i know you like him a lot anyways." taehyung continued, munching on his food angrily.

jeongguk's mouth was opened wide the whole time, confused as to why he was acting all weird.

jeongguk huffs cold air, clasping both his hands together as he breathed on his hands, letting out more cold air, making him shiver.

jeongguk and taehyung finished their kimchi and decided to just walk till their dorm but seeing jeongguk, it was definitely a bad idea.

taehyung glanced at jeongguk and saw the younger shivering to death. the older finally sighed, removing his denim jacket and hung it to jeongguk's shoulder.

"don't worry about me, i'm used to cold weathers. you should just use that, you're shivering to death and it's w-worrying me." taehyung stuttered as he put both his hands inside his pockets, trying to act cool in front of the younger.

jeongguk tilts his head as a teasing smile crept his lips, finally putting on the older's jacket, finally feeling warm.

"you're worried? why dad? don't worry, your son won't die that easily." the younger said in a teasing tone as he slightly nudged the older's arm.

taehyung finally stopped on his tracks, jeongguk doing the same as he looks at the older with confusion written on his face.

"don't you ever think of me as your father. because i like you jeon jeongguk." taehyung said with a straight face, finally realizing what he just said.

"w-what?" jeongguk stuttered, looking up at taehyung whose palms are now sweating.