t h r e e

jeongguk's eyes were glued to his book, trying to remember all the important details so that he can pass his test.

he never cared about perfecting a test after meeting taehyung, but he still gets a high as fuck scores even though he's not trying.

"ggukie, let's eat first. i'm hungry."

the younger looks up from his book to see taehyung pouting as he rubs his stomach in circular motions.

the younger shakes his head as he staryed focusing on his book once again.

"i'm not hungry hyung. just eat by yourself today." before the older could stand up, he hears a loud growl coming from jeongguk's stomach.

jeongguk immediately hits his own head mentally.

fuck my stupid stomach who can't keep on eating, ugh. the younger thought as he bit his lip in embarassment, the older giving him a teasing smirk.

"aigoo, if you're really focused our upcoming test, then try eating first. it'll help you focus more." the older held jeongguk's hand softly, helping him stand up from his seat.

"let's go?" taehyung asks with a tilt in his head, making the younger nod subconsciously.

jeongguk grabbed his wallet and phone as they both locked their room, making their way out of the university and to a nearby convenience store.

jeongguk only stared at taehyung as he got two cups of ramyeon in his hands, making their way to the counter.

since it's already late in the evening, there are only few customers who are inside which is a reliefbfor jeongguk because he hates crowded places.

when taehyung paid for the two cups, he sat on a long chair which is facing the glass window, being able to have an access on the beautiful streets of seoul.

jeongguk kept silent as he sat beside taehyung, his eyes glued to the cup of ramyeon in the older's hands.

"i'm gonna show you how to make a ramyeon taste better." taehyung smiles as he opened the cup of the ramyeon, putting all the spices needed.

jeongguk knew taehyung as a ramyeon lover, when they would eat in a convenience store, the older would always buy a cup of ramyeon, while the younger would only buy a snack.

the younger never really intended to eat ramyeon with the older, but seeing him now has made him have the urge to eat with him. he doesn't really hate it or love it, he just doesn't like eating cupped foods in a convenience store. his father would always tell him that cupped are dirty and would destroy your health. but let's just say that only kim taehyung made him break the rules of his so called father.

jeongguk noticed that taehyung already finished making the ramyeon which unfortunately—he didn't saw how the older did.

when taehyung pushes the cup near him, jeongguk immediately took out his chopsticks, mouthing a quiet thanks as he took a bite from the food.

"wow, this taste so fucking delicious. how'd you made this kind of sorcery?" jeongguk said in a muffled tone, his mouth full because of the ramyeon.

taehyung chuckles at the adorable sight he is seeing right now.

he looks like a squirrel. taehyung thought as he tried to pinch the younger's cheek, jeongguk immediately slapping the older's hand from doing so.

"well, i did a few little touches here and there, it might taste the same but it'll somehow taste a bit new than normal ramyeons. but first, you better eat that food of yours, you look ugly." taehyung teases the younger as he slightly poked the stuffed cheek of the younger.

the older can never admit the younger being adorable right now. he was afraid of the consequences of telling his bestfriend that kind of compliment.

"whatever, you still don't have six-pack abs like i do." jeongguk teases as he stuck his tongue out to the older's sight.

taehyung rolls his eyes in amusement and annoyance at the same time. he was still envious of the younger's abs.

"shut the fuck up or else i'll throw your ramyeon straight to your face." the older cusses which the younger ignored and started laughing too loudly, earning all the attention of the people eating inside.

taehyung held his temple as he continued eating, embarassed and amused of the younger's action.

the older cracked a smile as he playfully punched the younger's arm.

"yah stop laughing gguk. you're attracting everyone's attention." the older quietly whispered to the boy beside him who is trying hard not to laugh while stuffing his mouth with food.

"you mean kill me with your love? i'll gladly volunteer then." jeongguk said, not really thinking of the consequences first.

man, why can't i just shut my mouth at times like this? the younger thought as he stopped laughing and continued eating his ramyeon quietly, a slight tint of pink evident in his cheeks.

"you're quiet right for a second. i could never kill my most special bestfriend in this world. i could only kill you with my love." taehyung laughs as he continued to stuff his mouth with ramyeon.

the older was too naive to understand the real meaning of what the younger said which is a relief for the side of jeongguk.

"well, whatever. in any ways, you could never kill me because i let you cipy my homework. if you kill me, you won't have a handsome and smart bestfriend by your side anymore." jeongguk said casually, trying to forget what he just said earlier.

you mean adorable bestfriend? taehyung stopped himself from saying that and just shook his head slowly, his lips curving into a smile.

the both males couldn't understand how they can have a conversation like this. but jeongguk always thought that it's the best moments for him.

i still have no idea what ramyeon looks like lmao.