t w e n t y - s i x

"hyung, how about i dye your hair rainbow? i could afford five hair dyes." jeongguk teases the older as he hops his way to the quiet grocery store with taehyung behind him pushing a cart.

taehyung raises a brow, scratching his cheek, quite offended on how jeongguk thought of him, though it's adorable for some kind of reason.

"you're kidding me. i will look ridiculous, don't make fun of me gguk." taehyung glared at the younger when jeongguk looked back at the brown haired male.

jeongguk only let out a giggle, going to where the dyes are. he scans through all kinds of colors and brands, touching his chin while taehyung only stared at the young male's back.

jeongguk saw the green streaks of the older fading before and he comes to a thought of going to a grocery store and buy new hair dyes for the himself and taehyung. and maybe buy few chips for their movie night.

"how about pink?" jeongguk suggested rather enthusiasthically with a box of pink dye in his hands.

"you've got to be kidding me jeongguk. you suck at these kinds of things." taehyung scoffs, walking to where jeongguk was and snatched the box, putting it back to its shelf with a frown.

jeongguk only pouted, staring at taehyung with puppy like eyes. "but jimin had pink hair too before. i bet you will look amazing with-"

taehyung cuts off the latter by kissing his lips, jeongguk being taken aback for a moment and immediately responding to the kiss, holding on the crook of the older's neck, tilting his head slightly to deepen their kiss.

both boys kissed full of love and passion for each other, forgetting that they're in a grocery store.

jeongguk slowly left the older's lips, locking eyes with the brown haired male, his lip swollen from their long kiss. his arms were still glued to the crook of taehyung's neck, with the latter's hands laying on both sides of jeongguk's small waist.

"how about red?" taehyung whispers, their faces very close.

jeongguk nodded slightly, smiling when he walks away to the older who was frustrated. he wants to hold the young male longer.

jeongguk grabs two boxes of red dye, lips erupting into a smile as he walks to where taehyung was standing. he waves it happily to taehyung's direction.

"i'll dye my hair red too. i was thinking of dyeing my hair before anyways." jeongguk said, pushing their cart to the chips aisle to get a few bags of them.

taehyung grins, grabbing two bags of lays, throwing it in the cart as jeongguk chose between two flavors of pringles.

"hyung!" jeongguk calls out for taehyung who was about to grab some spicy korean chips.