e p i l o g u e

3 years later

3 years later

jeongguk frowns as he looks at his boyfriend's back who was now putting on his grey coat, ready to leave their shared house.

"i'm gonna go to work first, okay? your rehearsals will be in the afternoon, right?" taehyung asked softly, playing with the younger's red locks. jeongguk only stared at him blankly, nodding.

taehyung sighs, pecking jeongguk's cheek before leaving. that was jeongguk's cue to scoff to himself.

"he thinks i'm so naive that i don't know he's hiding shit from me? oh how i want to choke him to death when he fucking puts his lips on my cheek earlier." jeongguk scoffs once again, going to the living room, plopping on the couch and putting on some cartoons in the tv.

taehyung and jeongguk graduated two years ago including their friends. after college life, they are now facing the challenges of official adulthood. not for jeongguk though, he still acts like a baby.

taehyung got a job in a company which gives a shit ton amount of salary every month that's why taehyung always spoils his baby boy. jeongguk meanwhile, became a dance choreographer in a famous dance studio. they are living the happiest until this past few days. jeongguk can sense taehyung lying to him sometimes, that concludes him to think that maybe taehyung is cheating on him.

jeongguk grabs his phone, expecting a message from jimin. but no messages sent to him.

taehyung is cheating on him with jimin, jeongguk concludes. a few days ago with taehyung acting weird, jeongguk decided to sneak on where the older was working and spotted taehyung and jimin talking outside of the building. and jimin wasn't even working there.

"park fucking jimin. i'm gonna kill you both with my own two hands." jeongguk said with gritted teeth, throwing the remote control of the tv in the corner of the room.

jeongguk smiled at the teens who were now bowing to him in respect. rehearsals was finally done. after a whole seven hours. it was worth it though, the young male really loved his job.

the young male sat on the empty studio with a water bottle in his hand. beads of sweat covered his forehead, his hair now sticking to different sides of his forehead. groaning, he opened his phone once again, seeing no text messages from taehyung.

"you have been checking your phone since seven hours ago. aren't you getting tired?" the voice echoes through the whole room, catching jeongguk's attention. he looks at his back to see a blonde haired girl walking up to him with a smile on her lips.