Chapter 6 "Where The Fuck Does He Live?"

Hannah walked out of her house hoping she wouldn't wake anyone up. She walked up to the Gallagher's house and walked in. She heard snoring and looked at the couch. Frank was laying on the couch passed out with a beer bottle in his hand. Hannah walked up the steps and into the boys' room. All of them were sleeping. She looked at Ian his bright red hair covering his face. She walked over to Carl's bed. She shook his shoulder a little. "Carl baby" she whispered. Carl woke up and turned over.
     "Hey" his voice was raspy. Hannah kissed him. Their kiss turned into a make-out session. Ian woke up and rubbed his eyes.
     He looked over at Carl's bed "Hannah?"
     Hannah pulled away from Carl "Hey Ian."
     Ian sat up "Mickey here too?"
     Hannah went and sat next to him "no dad's coming home today." Carl got down from his bed and went into the bathroom.
     "Shouldn't you be home too then?" Ian put on a shirt.
     "No I wanna see Carl leave I'll make up an excuse when I get back," Hannah said.
     "Ian stood up "how's my niece or nephew?"
     Hannah smiled at Ian calling her baby his niece or nephew "good."
     Hannah sat there watching Ian change his pants "Ian you need to talk to Mickey."
     Ian looked at her "no I'm gonna ignore him until he says something about me and him to your dad."
     He walked out into the hallway. Hannah followed him "what are you nine?"
     Ian turned around "just say out of me and Mickey's shit." Hannah was surprised she's always helped them when they had issues.
    "Wow Ian, after all, I've done for you after I got you and Mickey back together after I've saved your life from my dad your my best friend and Mickey's my brother I love you both, of course, I'm gonna get in your shit," Hannah said mad.
     Ian turned back around "I'm sorry I just got a lot on my mind."
     Hannah walked up to him "you know if you need to talk tell me I'll get Mickey to come over here."
     "I know" Ian hugged Hannah. Hannah hugged him back.
     Carl walked out of the bathroom in a towel "you better not be trying to take my girlfriend and my baby." Hannah and Ian pulled away from each other.
     "Don't worry she's yours" Ian said and walked down the stairs.
Hannah and Carl held on to each other not wanting to let go. "Last goodbyes" a man behind them yelled. Carl pulled away bent down and kissed Hannah's little baby bump.
     He stood back up "I love you."
      "I love you too," Hannah said and pecked his lips once more. Carl walked backward waving. He walked into the bus. The rest of the Gallaghers filled in by Hannah. Ian wrapped his arm around Hannah's shoulders.
     "Bet he'll last a week," Debbie said.
     "Maybe two" Lip said.
     Hannah smiled "three weeks tops." Ian squeezed Hannah's shoulders and kissed the top of her head. She smiled at least he has Ian and Mickey but it would be better if they weren't fighting. Her smile went away.
Hannah walked into her house taking off her jacket. Mickey saw her from the kitchen and quickly walked to her. He put his arm on the wall by head stopping her from moving "where have you been? He's fucking pissed you were here."
     Hannah looked up at him "Carl left today and you should go see Ian."
     Mickey put his arm down "fuck off about Ian."
     "Hannah is that you?" their dad said.
     Hannah walked into the kitchen "yep it's me, daddy." Hannah hugged him.
     He pulled away "where were you?"
     "I was working" Hannah lied.
     "Hey dad Hannah's knocked up by her boyfriend," Tony said. Hannah rolled her eyes before her dad could see.
     Terry looked at Hannah "is it true did a fucking south side drug dealer kid get you knocked up?" Hannah was mad at what he called Carl but she couldn't do anything about it. Her dad couldn't get to Carl away so he'll be ok until he gets back.
     Hannah sighed "yep."
     Terry started walking to the door "where the fuck does he live?" Hannah looked at Mickey for some support. He just shrugged his shoulders.
     "He won't be back for two months," Hannah said.
     Terry stopped walking "you better be telling the truth slut." Mickey looked down he should be doing something but he wasn't.
     "Yep," Hannah said hurt.
Hannah walked to her room not wanting to deal with her dad anymore. Mickey followed her. "Thanks for the help Mickey," Hannah said sarcastically.
     "What the fuck was I supposed to do?" Mickey shut the door.
     "Maybe stick up for me for Carl."
     "Thought you could handle that."
     "This is why you're my favorite brother."
     "Ok fuck dad what's up with Ian."
     "Don't know why didn't you go over and ask."
     "Hannah I know you were with him I can smell his sent off of you."
     "Ok, that's not creepy."
     "Fuck off he's my boyfriend what did he say about me?"
     "He's not talking to you until you say something to dad."
     "What does he want us dead?"
     "Don't know but you better go talk to him says he's got a lot in his head he gonna do something crazy back in the hospital."
     "I'll think about it what can't he just talk to you?"
     "Mickey I'm not you that's why" Hannah walked out of the room. Mickey stood there looking at the floor. Should he go talk to him and make it better?