Chapter 4 "They're My Brothers."

Hannah woke up and packed her backpack with her stuff. She walked downstairs into the kitchen. "Hey, Hannah can you watch Liam for me?" Fiona asked. Carl walked up next Hannah and kissed her on her head.
     "No I'm going back to my house," Hannah said.
     "Can he go with you it will only be for a while?" Fiona said.
     "Yeah" Hannah poured herself a cup of coffee.
     "Congratulations on your baby," Debbie said.
     "How did you know?" Hannah took her pills.
     "Lip told me," Debbie said. Lip wasn't home he was at college.
     "That son of a bitch," Hannah said.
     "It's not staying here" Fiona raised her eyebrows.
     "Wasn't planning on it dad's coming home got to stay at my house" Hannah put her pills in her backpack.
     "I got to go," Fiona said and walked out the front door. Debbie walked out the back door.
     "Get your jacket on Liam," Hannah said. Liam got up from the table and walked into the living room.
     "Got everything?" Carl asked Hannah.
    "Yeah, I think when are you leaving for school?"
     "Sunday I'm coming back in two months."
     "Ok, I'll call you when I can and keep you updated on the baby."
     Frank walked in "heard I'm gonna be a grandfather."
     "You're gonna be nothing Frank," Carl said to him "leave." Frank went to walk up the stairs. Hannah stood in his way.
     "Ok I'll leave" Frank walked towards the back door "it's not good to have a baby with a Milkovich by the way."
     "Would you like me to throw you out?" Hannah walked up to him. He ran out of the door. "Well guess I'm ready to go I'll see you later" Hannah walked up to Carl.
     Carl kissed her "ok bye."
     "Bye" Hannah walked into the living room "let's go Liam." Hannah and Liam walked out of the front door.
Hannah opened the door to her house and walked in with Liam. Mickey, Tony, Iggy, and Joey were standing in the living room. "Hey little sis" Joey said.
     "Who's the kid?" Iggy asked.
     Hannah took off her jacket "my boyfriend's little brother."
    "Oh got a boyfriend now?" Iggy said.
     "Yep," Hannah said.
     "He good Mickey?" Tony asked.
     "Yeah so far," Mickey said scratching the back of his head. Hannah took Liam to her room. Mickey followed her.
     Hannah put Liam on her bed "Ian's pissed at you."
     "I know they're picking dad up Sunday," Mickey said.
     "Carl's leaving Sunday."
     "Where's he going?"
     "Military school gonna be there for two months."
     "Leaving you with the baby?"
     "I told him to."
     "What are you doing with Liam?"
     "Fiona asked me to watch him."
     "Oh," Mickey walked out of her room.
     "Hannah?" Liam asked.
     "Yeah" Hannah sat next to him."
     "Who was that."
     "Mickey?"
     "No those other boys?"
     "They're my brothers."
Hannah ran into the kitchen and threw up into the trash can. She pushed Joey out of the way when she did. "What the fuck?" he said.
     "Leave her alone," Mickey said.
     "Joey got pushy "what'd you just tell me?"
     "Come on dude she's pregnant leave her alone," Mickey said. Hannah stood up.
     "Thanks, Mickey," she said sarcastically.
     "Did that boyfriend of yours get you knocked up?" Joey asked. There was no going back now.
     "Yes," she said, "but it's fine it's my fault."
     "He ever shows up around here I'm gonna kill him," Joey said then walked away.
     Hannah looked at Mickey "thanks." She walked back into her room.
     "Any time" he yelled.