Chapter 16 "Thanks, Bro."

Hannah walked into Mickey's room exhausted. "It's one in the fucking morning and he just went to sleep" Hannah threw herself on Mickey's bed.
     "Hey, it's your kid" Mickey sat next to her. Mickey waited for a mean come back. "Hannah" Mickey shook her shoulder. She was asleep. Mickey laid down and pulled the blankets over them "night Hannah."
Mickey woke up to crying. Knowing who it was he patted Hannah "get up." Hannah didn't move. "God damn it" Mickey got up. He walked into Hannah's room. He stared at Zegan in his crib. Mickey took and deep breath and picked him up. He slowly rocked him back and forth trying to get him to stop crying. Zegan stopped crying. Mickey looked into Zegan's blue eyes they looked like Hannah's so much. Mickey was going a little soft for Zegan. Zegan put his hands over his mouth and wined signaling he was hungry. Mickey walked into the kitchen with him and made a bottle.
Hannah woke up. She looked around seeing she wasn't in her room. She remembered Zegan and quickly ran to her room. She looked in the crib Zegan wasn't there. She ran out into the living room. Hannah stopped when she reached the back of the couch. Mickey was feeding Zegan his bottle. Relief came off of Hannah's chest. "You are the best mistake that's ever happened to me," Mickey told Zegan. Mistake. That hit Hannah right in the heart she didn't know she had. She slowly walked back to her room. She closed the door behind her and sat down her back to it. She started to cry. A mistake. A mistake she loved so much. Mickey loves Zegan. Mickey picked Zegan up. Hannah didn't know if her tears were happy or sad ones. "Why the fuck are you crying," Hannah said to herself. She took a couple of deep breaths and pulled herself together. She walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.
"Hannah I made breakfast" Mickey yelled. Mickey surprisingly made breakfast a lot.
     "I'm coming" Hannah yelled as she wrapped her hair in a towel. She threw on a pair of ripped black jeans and a grey t shirt crop top. Then she walked out into the dining room. A plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and strawberries with a glass of orange juice were waiting for her. Hannah sat down "thanks, bro." Mickey stood by the stove in his underwear and a t shirt that looked like Ian's holding Zegan. Hannah couldn't help but smile seeing Mickey hold Zegan. Hannah finished her breakfast and put her cup and plate in the sink. She looked at the time on the stove "shit I gotta do my hair I'm gonna be late." She ran into her room.
Once Hannah was done with her hair, she brushed and left it down, she walked out in the living to get Zegan. "You ready Zeg" Hannah walked over to Mickey to get her baby. Mickey stepped back away from her. "Mickey I have to go give me Zegan" Hannah begged.
     Mickey thought for a minute "can I watch him today?" Hannah was taken back.
     "Yeah," she said with a smile.
     "Thanks, bye" Mickey waved.
     Hannah opened the door "bye Mickey bye Zeg." Hannah walked out of the door. She walked down the sidewalk. Was that a good idea? She thought to herself.
Carl ran into the Alibi "where the hell is Zegan Hannah?"
     Hannah wiped off the bar "don't yell at me."
     Carl sat down on a barstool in front of her "sorry but where is he?"
     "He's with Mickey," Hannah said.
     Carl's face turned into concern "you left my baby with Mickey."
     Hannah put her hands on the bar "our baby yes I did he's fine."
     Carl stood "up does he even know how to feed him."
     Hannah stood in front of Carl "yes Carl he does now leave." Carl kissed her and left. Hannah walked back behind the bar.
     Kev followed her "What was that about?"
     "I left Zegan with Mickey" Hannah confessed. Kev gave her a disappointing look. Hannah sighed "really you think it was a bad idea."
     "I didn't say it was a bad idea but I didn't say it was a good one" he walked away. Hannah ran her hands over her face.
Hannah walked into her house very quietly seeing all the lights were off except the TV. Mickey laid on the couch asleep with Zegan asleep on his chest. Hannah laughed. She grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. She kissed Zegan's head. Then Mickey's "Thanks bro love you." Hannah walked into her room to go to sleep.