Chapter 1 "I Don't Know Why They're Letting Him Out."

Hannah laid there not knowing what to do. Not knowing how to tell Carl. They made a mistake. A big mistake. This could ruin their lives more than what they already are. She couldn't sleep. Her thoughts were keeping her up. She rolled over. She didn't have the courage to wake Carl up and tell him. What would he say? Would he run away? Tell her to leave? What would Mickey think? She thought about Mickey it hurt her more. She missed him for some reason. He was at his house with Ian. Hannah has been staying with Carl at his house. Carl woke up "can't sleep?"
     "No, I'm fine." Carl threw his arm around Hannah "goodnight."
     "Night."
Lip woke up with a pounding headache. He got up and went up to the upstairs bathroom. Lip opened the medicine cabinet. He looked through the medicines for Advil. He found some. He took two and swallowed them. He went to put them back but a pregnancy test was behind it. Lip picked it up and opened it. It said positive. Hannah ran in the bathroom her hand over her mouth. She leaned down into the toilet and threw up. Lip looked at her "at least tell me it's Carl's."
     Hannah got up and leaned against the sink "Yeah."
     "Did you tell anyone?"
     "No, you're the only one that knows don't tell anyone."
     "Ok, I won't."
     "I don't know what I'm gonna do."
     "Hey, it's your fault."
     "Oh, thanks" Hannah walked back into Carl's room.
Carl got up from his bed. Hannah was changing her shirt "I got to work and I'm going to Mickey's after so I'll be home a little later."
     Carl wiped his eyes "I have to do my rounds so I'll just meet you back here."
     "Alright bye" Hannah kissed Carl.
     "Bye." Hannah walked downstairs.
     "Good morning," Debbie said to her.
     "Morning" Hannah said putting on her jacket. Hannah put on her shoes and walked out the front door.
Hannah was done working and was walking to Mickey's. She got to his house. She looked in the front yard. She saw a memory of her and Mickey. He was teaching her how to fight. Hannah looked back at the door and walked up the steps. She opened the door and walked in. Another memory came back to her. Her dad beating her in the living room. She kept on walking down the hall. She looked in Mickey's room another memory came to her. Mickey holding her telling her that he would get her out of there but he never did. She heard the shower stop. She walked to the bathroom knowing Mickey was there. She opened the bathroom door and walked in. "Haven't you ever fucking heard of knocking?" he said wrapping a towel around himself.
    "I need to tell you something," Hannah said looking away.
     "Can't it wait till I'm done?"
     "No."
     "Than what the fuck do you want?"
     "I'm pregnant." Hannah like a bunch of weight was off her chest. Mickey looked down and raised his eyebrows. "So," Hannah said wanting him to say something.
    "What do you want me to do jump up and down tell you congratulations we don't need this dad's coming out home."
     Hannah stopped listening to him "dad's coming home?"
    Mickey walked out of the bathroom "Yeah that means you have to come home and now this baby."
     Hannah followed him "how is he even getting out?"
     "Good behavior I think," he said putting a cigarette in his mouth. Hannah couldn't believe he was getting out. What would he say about her being pregnant?
     "That means Iggy, Tony, and Joey are coming back."
     "Yeah."
     "What the fuck" Hannah put her hands on her head and sat on the couch.
    "So is it Carl's?" Mickey took his cigarette out of his mouth.
    "Yep."
     "Does he know?"
     "No."
    "So when you gonna tell him?"
     "I don't fucking know Mickey" Hannah stood up.
     "God I was just wondering."
    "I don't know what I'm gonna do."
     "Can you take your pills?"
    "Oh fuck my pills."
    "Been taking em'?"
    "Yeah."
     "Well, I gotta kick Ian out but I don't know how."
    "I don't know why they're letting him out."
    "I don't know either."