**Chapter 36**

It has been two weeks since Berryl, Hanson and I went on that fun trip. I have been having nightmares every night since then but I have not told anyone about it. I am trying hard to look happy for every one but I can slowly feel my self getting depressed.

I am even afraid of going to bed at night. I have not slept in almost three days. Hanson and Berryl keep asking me what's wrong but I keep telling them that I am okay.

I know I can talk to them- I should talk to them- but I just can't.

"Kayley, what's the answer?"
I look up at my lecturer who is staring at me with disdain. I stare at him. I was not listening to anything he had been teaching.
"I expect you to listen, when you are in my class. Is that clear?" Everyone is now staring at me.
"Yes, sir." I mumble and look away.

"What's going on?" Hanson whispers as we step out of the lecture hall.
I shake my head, trying to imply that there is nothing wrong. I know he does not buy it but he stays quiet, holds my hand and walks me to his car.

"Have you been having more nightmares?" He asks once we are seated in the car.
I stay silent for a while before responding. "Yes."

He takes in a long breathe, "How long has it been?"
"Since the night you slept over."
"oh. and you didn't tell me about it?" He pulls me in and gives me a hug.
"... What can I do to help?" He asks.
"I don't know..." I pull back and try to give him a smile."... I am going to alright though. I do not want you to be worried."
"You know I am here for you anytime you want to talk, right?" He gives me a kiss on the lips and begins to drive out of the school.

"Where are we going?" I ask.
"I want us to spend some time at my place. We would be home alone. Dad and Hannah are not gonna be home anytime soon." He winks at me. I roll my eyes and rest my head on the wind shield.

"Have you eaten?" Hanson asks as we walk into the sitting room.
"Nope." I respond as I take a seat.
"Alright. I have 'Mac n cheese' in the fridge. I could microwave some for you if you want?"
"Sure hun, that would be nice."

About five minutes later, he serves me and himself and we eat in silence.
I lie on the couch afterwards and turn on the television. He sits next to me after cleaning the dishes and I place my head on his legs.

"I love you Hans."
"I love you too Kay."
I close my eyes and for the first time in days, I fall asleep.

I wake up to the most beautiful pair of eyes staring at me.
Hanson must have carried me to his bed when I fell asleep.

"What time is it?" I ask, wondering how long I had been asleep.
"It's just a bit past 9pm."
"Woah. I guess I really needed to sleep."
"Yeah, you are so gorgeous when you sleep."
"For how long were you staring at me?"
"Long enough"

He towers over me and begins to kiss me. It is a long passionate kiss.
I allow myself to be in the moment.

He nibbles on my lips and brushes his tongue against mine. A moan escapes my lips.
He trails kisses all over my body and slowly, we begin to take off our clothes...

A/n
Happy Reading !!!