**Chapter 17**

It's Monday again and that can only mean one thing- Lectures! Hanson and I literally spent the whole weekend together. That was very fun and sweet. He brought flowers and my favourite pizza and we watched movies all night long yesterday. I knew I would regret it this morning because, I have been yawning since I woke up and I wish I had slept more.

"Good morning, sleepy head!", Berryl yells at me as I walk by her room to the kitchen to make myself a quick breakfast.

"Good morning"

"So, are you gonna tell me about you and your new boyfriend?" she says as she takes a seat by me.

"Sure, sure " I say, rolling my eyes at her.

"Good. I would be waiting for you to tell me all about it tonight. and, don't you have a class at 8am? Its seven thirty boo."

I shoot out of seat and head to the bathroom to take a quick bath. I can hear Berryl laughing behind me.

~~~~~••••••••~~~~~

Luckily for me, I arrive immediately before the lecturer steps in. I scan through the room for Hanson- this is one of the two courses we have together, I find him and take the seat next to him. We smile at each other and take our attention back to the lecturer who has already begun teaching.

After two long hours, the bell rings and we all step out. Hanson takes my hand and pulls me to his car which is parked not far from the lecture hall. Immediately I take my seat next to him, he pulls me in for a very passionate kiss. Its slow at first. Then our breathing intensifies. Our tongues brush against each other. Its the perfect kiss. He pulls away, stares into my eyes, smiles and begins to drive away. At this point, I am dazed, wondering where we are going and still shaken by that perfect kiss.

"Where are we going?" I ask him after a few minutes of driving.

"I thought you would never ask. But, I would not tell you. it's a surprise."

After driving for a while, we arrive at the beach. I stare at Hanson, wondering what we are doing at the beach.

He finds a great parking spot, opens my door and blindfolds me.

This day couldn't get weirder

"Don't worry, I am not gonna kidnap you" he whispers to me from behind and I feel his warm breathe on my neck.

He takes my hand and guides me to God knows where. After walking for a while, he guides me up some stairs and I hear him open a door. We walk in and he finally takes off the blindfold.

"Wow!" These are the only words I could utter when I saw what was behind the door.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. Its so because, the next one is gonna be longer.

Tell me what you think about the story so far. Any constructive criticisms?

Also, what do you think it is, that made Kayley speechless...

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!

THANK YOU!!