**Chapter 6**

I am awakened by a loud thud on the floor. I look around and I am not in my room. I am tied up in the back of a van and there are people whispering all around me.

Who are they? How did I get here?  Why am I tied up?

I am so confused. Am I dreaming? What is going on?

So many questions flood into my mind. I try to move but my body seems stiff.

"why can't I move?"

      ~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~

I begin to feel tears stream down my eyes.

What is going on?  I am very confused
Someone must have drugged me.

"oh Lord!!  What do I do, what do I do?!"
I am not a religious person but prayer seems to be the best option right now. 

"oh look who finally decided to wake up." I hear someone say with disgust in his voice.

I try to see who was speaking but my vision was blurry.

All of a sudden I feel someone kick me in the belly.

"What did I do to deserve this? " Did I piss someone off?

I hear laughter all around. They seem to be enjoying my pain.

I close my eyes very tightly hoping this is all a dream and that I would wake up in my bed feeling alright. However I open my eyes and I am still there, tied up on the floor, the monsters still laughing loudly at me.

"We are gonna kill you, you little brat..... Ha.. How fun this is gonna be. He is gonna pay for what he did and what better way to do so than to take away his precious little girl" The same voice scoffs at me again with hatred in his voice.

"What is he talking about? Who is gonna pay what? Why..... Why me? "

I am snapped out of my thoughts when someone hits me on my legs.  I try to see who it is but I can't seem to see any one. My vision is still blurry. 

The person is now tapping me rapidly.

"Who is it? Are the making fun of me?"

I begin to shiver violently. I feel like I am soaked in sweat. 
"Someone help me!" I whisper to myself.

"KAAAAAYYYLLLLEEEYYYY!!!!!!"
"KAAAAAYYYLLLLEEEYYY!!!!!!! "

I jolt up ready to run out when someone pushes me back onto my bed. It's my roommate. I look around, I am in my room and my roommate looks very terrified.

"What is going on Kayley? This is the second time you are having a nightmare?"

I look at her. I am very terrified. It felt so real. She leaves the room and comes back with a glass of water. I look at her with so much gratitude and she smiles knowingly.

"Wanna tell me what's wrong? I am a pretty good listener" she asks me looking honestly concerned.

"Why is she being nice?" I ask myself.

"Look, I know I haven't been the nicest roommate but you can tell me anything alright? And just to make it up to you, my name is Berryl.... Berryl Anniston. " She looks at me with an apologetic smile.

I smile back and sit up. 

"Okay Berryl... Thanks for checking up on me once again but, I really don't want to talk about it. " I sigh and look away.

"Alright but know that I am just a door away.  Come around when ever you want to talk" She gets up, touches my shoulder and leaves my room.

I lie back down and close my eyes. I am tired.

A/N :
We now know the name of the room mate.. 

Hope you are enjoying the story so far?

Leave a vote and comment 😄😄😄😄😄