**Chapter 5**

It is exactly 6 am when my "alarming" alarm clock rings out loudly. I wasn't even asleep. I Couldn't do so after the whole nightmare– screaming thing.

I really have a lot on my mind and sleep definitely is not going to grace me with its presence based on the chit chatting that's going on in my mind.

I need to call my parents and tell them what happened or maybe I can just wait a little bit to see if it would happen again. After all, they did bring me here to be independent, calling them at the first sign of trouble is not going to prove to them that I have matured enough.

Alright then, it's decided. I would not call them.

I quickly head for the showers, take a long bath in an attempt to clear my head. I dress up, take in breakfast and head for the library.

I do not have a class this morning so finding my new favorite spot and reading a book seems like the only thing I can do to entertain myself.

"or maybe you just want to see if you would bump into the cute stranger again." I think to myself.

After walking quite slowly, I finally arrive at the library, find my spot and take to reading.

"Hi!"

I lift up my head and there he is, smiling at me like an Angel sent to bring glad tidings.

"Hi" I respond quite excitedly. He must have sensed it in my voice because he smiles at me.

"You made quite an entry into the lecture hall yesterday." He says with amusement in his eyes.

It takes me a few seconds to figure out that we must have been in the same hall yesterday.

How didn't I notice he was there?

"I am Hanson by the way"

"Nice to meet you Hanson, I am Kayley." I reply very shyly.

We stare at each other for a few seconds longer than normal. I feel like I have to do something so I clear my throat, shift in my chair a bit and shift my gaze back into my book.

We both laugh realizing how awkward it is.

"Alright then Kayley, I have got to head back to my place to prepare for my next class. Hopefully, we would be in the same class this time. What program are you offering?"

"Arts", I reply secretly hoping he would say he is offering the same program. Quite unfortunately, he is offering I. T. Meaning we only have two courses together.

"Quite a bummer."

"Enjoy the rest of your day Kayley. Hope to see you... soon" He says with a very cute smile.

I nod with an approving smile as he turns around and leaves.

~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~~

I head back to my room after my classes are over. I really don't mind that I had three lectures back to back. I really like the rush. My roommate, whose name I still do not know is not around so, I turn on some music and sing along to it very loudly.

Life is way better with music

I decide to stay indoors for the rest of the night. Maybe even wait up for my roommate to see what time she often arrives.

It is 12 am when she finally arrives. She looks at me, nods and heads straight for her room.
"Well, at least I know what time she gets back" I whisper to myself.

I decide to go back to sleep and luckily sleep seems to be on my side.

I am awakened by a loud thud on the floor. I look around and I am not in my room. I am tied up in the back of a van and there are people whispering all around me.

Who are they? How did I get here? Why am I tied up?

I am so confused. Am I dreaming? What is going on?

So many questions flood my mind. I try to move but my body seems stiff.

"why can't I move?"

A/N

What is happening?? 😷😷😷