**Chapter 2**

"Welcome to Princeton Valley College".

These are the words that greeted me on the very huge poster that is hanging over the schools huge gate.

"I can not believe that I am finally here." I whisper to myself in despair.

It was a two hour flight, very stressful and long. It really feels like more than just two hours, maybe because I do not want to be here...

"Excuse me Miss, could you fill in your details and drop it in the box next to you, the protocol would escort you to your room"

Realising that I had drifted off in thoughts, I quickly take the form from the kind lady whose smile tells me that she understands my plight, fill it out and drop it in the box.

"Can I help you with your bags?" asks a nice gentlemen dressed in what I assume is protocol uniform.

"Sure,  why not?" I reply quite uncertainly.

He gives me a reassuring smile and the rest of the journey to my dorm is a silent one.

We arrive at my apartment and the place is quite better than I thought it would be- walls painted with a sea blue color,  have beautiful flowers all around. The inside looks very classy too : floors well tiled,  walls freshly painted, sitting area well furnished and according to the protocol guy, they have a well stocked library. Which is good because I am a book addict.

I take the keys to my apartment and settle in. It has two rooms and a living area which is well furnished with a television set and neat cushions.

I look around and there is not much of anything in the kitchen or sitting room.  It seems my roommate does not quite fancy having people over which is good because neither do I.

"oh look, it's past 10 o'clock" I say to myself realizing that I had spent about three hours cleaning up the room and arranging stuff so that it would suit my taste. 

I knock on my room mates door and she is still not back. I lock the door, turn out the lights, lay on my  bed and prepare for a long night.

"Goodnight Kayley,  tomorrow is going to be a long day"

Author's Note:
Hey, all!! Happy Reading!!
See you at the next chapter..