**Chapter 15**

After bathing, I eat breakfast and quickly get dressed. It's exactly twenty - five minutes past seven when I hear a knock on the door. Must be Hanson. I pick up my clutch and head for the door.

"Wow!" says Hanson when I open the door.

~~~~~°°°°~~~~
"Good morning Kayley, you are looking very pretty."

I smile shyly at Hanson. "You are not looking bad either"
Honestly, He looks so handsome in his tux. I guess this family gathering must be something really formal.

He takes my hand and we head towards a black Cadillac parked outside my apartment.

"He must me rich", I think to myself.

I can feel eyes staring at us as Hanson opens the car door so I can sit in.

The ride to his house is a bit quiet. We barely say anything to each other. I guess we both don't know what to say.

We finally arrive at his house which is just about twenty minutes from campus. There are a few cars parked in the lot.

I must say, his house is nothing compared to my own. There are trees every where, flowers that stretch as far as the eyes can see, a huge compound. His house is massive.

I look at him with marvel in my eyes.

" I know... I know, my house is kind of huge. My dad inherited it from his dad who inherited from his dad." He says with humor in his eyes.

I shake my head and take his hands as he leads me towards the house.

"Wait, I am a bit nervous." I say as he is about to open the door

"Really? Don't be. My family is really cool and they are going to like you."

I squint my eyes and nod at him to open the doors.

Let me tell you that I am completely shocked when I see the interior of his house. The lightening is perfect. The house is practically made of glass. The fireplace is a masterpiece not to talk of all the beautiful antiques carefully placed around the house. The house is a combination of both modern and traditional designs, not to talk about the curtains - they are white with what looks like golden threads woven into it to create beautiful patterns.

'Kay...' Hanson calls, pulling out of my mesmerised state. 'I would want you to meet my kid sister, Ha...'

He does not even finish the introduction when she jumps at me and gives me a big hug, grabs my hand and takes me to what I  believe is her room.
I can hear Hanson running after us but she quickly locks her door and tells him to go away. After failing to get her to open the door, He finally leaves us alone.

"Haha... I am so sorry about that. Hi, my name is Hannah and I am glad to finally meet you'

"Its nice to meet you Hannah, I am Kayley... but you have to tell me why you dragged me here'

"Well, I live with men and I need a ladies advice on what to wear."

She points at three dresses laid on the bed. I help her decide on which one to wear and help her with some make up.

"Ladies, I do not know what you are doing in there but we are about to begin. Everyone is here." Yells Hanson through the door.

Hannah nods at me to open the door he budges in thinking its Hannah and bumps into me. We stand face to face just staring at each other when Hannah clears her throat, reminding us that she is still there.

We all head back to the hall which is now filled with chatter from about twenty people who seemed to have all arrived at the same time.

Someone, maybe Hanson's dad mounts the small stage that is at the end of the hall, hits his glass and begins to give a speech.

I turn around to find Hanson staring at me, he grabs my hand and pulls me outside to a very beautiful garden behind the house.

"I figured you would find that long speech boring." He says while staring deeply into my eyes.

My heart is literally racing right now.

He holds my hand and keeps staring into my eyes.
His breathing begins to rise and so does mine.
I know what's coming next.
He begins to lean in and I lean in too.
We are still staring in each others eyes.
I have been dreaming about this day for a long time now.
He places his hand around my neck and pulls me in.
As his lips touches mine, I feel like I am going to melt away.
There is so much passion in the kiss, yet it is patient and calculated.
I close my eyes and enjoy the moment.
My mind is racing now - Hanson and I are kissing!

"I really like you Kayley..."
"I like you too Hanson..."

"Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure, you can"

"Would you be me girlfriend?"
"I would love that more than anything in the world."

And once again he pulls me in for a long kiss. Its the most beautiful kiss I have had and I am more than excited.

Today turned out better than I hoped it would.

A/N
Its been a long time since I updated. Yeesshhh.. Forgive me. I promise to be better.

Please vote and comment would love to hear from you.