**Chapter 18**

He takes my hand and guides me to God knows where. After walking for a while, he guides me up some stairs and I hear him open a door. We walk in and he finally takes off the blindfold.

"Wow!" These are the only words I could utter when I saw what was behind the door.

~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~

Honestly, I am very amazed by what I see and it puts me to tears. Never have I felt so loved by anyone. I turn around and look at him with awe in my eyes. He went over and beyond to show me how he much cares for me. I turn back around to take in the beauty of the room. The room is filled with so many lights, it isn't too bright - it is a warm color. There is music, my favorite song - broken roads- playing in the background, there are flower petals scattered all around the floor and a beautiful blanket is laid on the floor facing a big television and the most special part was the pizza that lay on the blanket. It was from the pizza place we went to the first time we went out together even before we became a couple.

"Kay." Hanson turns me around so we face each other.

"I really believe that you are very special and I wish to treat you in the most special way possible. I know the pizza is cheesy, but I want you to know that I cherish and remember every single moment we have spent together. I know nothing happens by accident and you and I are no exception."

I am very speechless with tears running down my face.

"You know what Hanson, I have never felt so secure and happy in my entire life and you and I, we are something I never expected would happen. So, thank you for all this." I turn around to glance around the room one more time when he pulls me in for a beautiful kiss. He places his hand on my neck and slowly draws me in. I lean in further and close my eyes as our lips meet. Its breathtaking as always.

After a while of sharing our care for each other, we sit on the blanket to watch a movie and enjoy the pizza. Hanson inserts a movie, "It's Valentine's Again", I tell him that its weird that we are watching it even though it's not valentine but he just rolls his eyes and concentrates on the movie like I said nothing. I might as well enjoy it.

After watching the movie, Hanson takes my hand as we go for a walk along the beach. The water looks really clear and calm. so I ask Hans if we can go for a swim, He agrees so we quickly buy swim suits and jump into the ocean. Forget clear and calm, the water is chilly as hell so we run out laughing. We head back to the house and by this time, its getting pretty late and tomorrow is a school day which I absolutely forgot about, so we decide to call it a night.

~~~~~•••••~~~~~

"Hey, thanks so much for a beautiful day. Honestly, it means the world to me." I tell Hanson when we arrive at my apartment.

"No, thank you for being the best today. I love your smile."

We stare at each other for a while and he gives me a small peck on the lips. We walk to my door together and say goodnight to each other. The apartment is dark when I enter meaning Berryl is out. I quickly go for a bath and when I come out I find that Berryl is back.

"So, how was your day today?" I ask as I walk by her.

"No, you tell me all about your day. I saw you and him enter a car and drive away and you just arrived, I assume. You promised to tell me all about him, remember? She pats the stool next to her.

"I have to get dressed." I only have my towel wrapped around me.

"Talk now, dress later. I am all ears."

"Fine!"

And so, I sit by her and recount all there is to know about Hanson from the first day we met till today.

"Wow, he seems like a very nice guy. Happy for you sis."

"Thanks. Now can I go to bed?' I say knocking her on the head.

"ouch!!! Aright, alright. good night"

"goodnight. Sleep tight"

**************************************************************

NOTE:

THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WOULD BE FLASHBACKS.

HAPPY READING!!