**Chapter 8**

Hanson and I arrive at the pizza place and it's quite empty. We sit by a window facing the street and a waitress approaches us.

"Hi!  Welcome to Pizza World what would you like to order?"

Hanson and I decide to go for the pizza with both beef and chicken toppings because we just realized that we both really like it.

A few minutes later the pizza is brought to us and we begin to dig in.

"So... that was a very interesting discussion back there." I say, trying to break the silence.

"Yeah, yeah...I hope we didn't bore you"

"Oh, are you kidding? I really enjoyed myself. I have never heard all those things you were talking about. When did you join them? "

"Actually, I begun the group!" He says smiling.

"oh, that's actually very nice. I guess there is more to you than meets the eye." I look at him and he is giggling.

"I am sure there is more to you too Kayley." I lift up my head and we smile at each other for a while.

"So tell me, how has campus been since you arrived?"

"Well, not bad really, I enjoy the lectures very much. I haven't made any friends.... besides you. We are friends right?" I ask shyly.

"Sure we are Kayley. We are..."

Again, another long smile and stare

We engage in more small talk and we actually have a lot in common. He loves music, I do too but I can sing and he can't. He loves to read, just like me. He is also an indoor person, again just like me.

"Well Kayley,  I must say,  this has been a very interesting day. Don't you think so? "

"exactly Hans, it's been a great day"

"Hans? I like my new name..." He looks at me with humor in his eyes. "...then I shall call you Kay"

We decide to call it a day and head back to campus. We walk side by side just enjoying each others company.

"This is me." I say, when we arrived in front of my room.

"oh..." He says looking a bit sad like he didn't want the day to end. Honestly, I didn't want the day to end either.

"I would see you later on. Right?"

"Sure Hans, you would. Is your apartment around?"

"No, actually, I do not live on campus. I live just a few blocks away from here."

"Okay then, see you soon?"

"Yes, see you soon"

He turns around to leave.

"Hey Hans!!"  I call him back.

"You do not have my number yet!"

We exchange contacts.

"Thank you so much for a wonderful time Kayley." He smiles at me and walks away.

A/N

Hanley??? 😂😂😂😂

Shout out to my two most enthusiastic readers:
Stefael and Frannny Oduro..  Love you girls a lot.