Chapter 25: F**k You, Louis

Start from the beginning

“FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! What the bloody hell do ye WANT?!!” Liam shouted while storming angrily into the kitchen. I held in a giggle when I noticed the vein popping out of his neck. I don’t know why, but I found it kind of funny and cute when he was upset. With everybody else, at least.

When it was with me…not so much.

Louis was sprawled out against the counter, holding a mixing bowl in his arm while sloppily stirring whatever the hell was in there. The thick substance spewed all over the place as he powered his arm faster. Harry stood with his head in the fridge, one arm holding many ingredients while the other scavenged for some more things. He was holding so much that he was gripping a bag of granola in between his teeth to not let it fall.

I, on the other hand, sat idly on one of the stools with my arms crossed and my head tilted back. I watched in amusement as the two idiots continued what they were doing, unfazed by a fuming Liam in the archway. Louis stirred his arm faster and opened his mouth to yell again.

“LIAM!!” He obviously didn’t hear Liam the first time and I held my laughter as I watched the scene unfold before me.

Liam ran a hand roughly through his hair. “Lou…what the HELL is it?”

Both Louis and Harry popped their heads up at his voice and I let out a laugh. They looked like two deer caught in the headlights; wide-eyed, pale-faced, and frozen.

Harry dropped the bag of granola from his teeth and I watched as it felt and hit the ground with a loud ‘plop’. His face only grew with agitation. I chuckled and looked over at Liam.

“Um…well…we were just, erm…wondering if you could…well…” Harry stuttered, glancing between the three of us. When he looked at me with a pleading look, I shook my head and mouthed to him “you’re on your own, mate”. He scowled at me.