"It might not disappear, but it'll turn purple if you don't behave yourself." Joowon didn't pay attention and just faked that he was fainting.

"Joowon." Seokjin helped him up.

"I don't feel too good."

"Neither does Seokjin, but do you hear him complaining?" Namjoon said, walking away.

Seokjin didn't leave Joowon, even though he was already in the backseat of the car.

"Dr. Kim, I'm going to stay guarding Joowon. It's the least I can do after all the trouble I caused him." This took the doctor by surprise.

He allowed Seokjin to do so, but he adjusted his mirror to get a better view of what they were doing in the back of his car. He didn't want to run the risk of Joowon blabbering something inappropriate to the man.

Moments later, everything was silent. Just when things couldn't get any worse, Namjoon saw Joowon kept on touching Seokjin's face, even though the man kept on trying to keep Joowon's hands away from his face. He doesn't like anybody to touch his face.

"What are you doing?" Joowon slurred.

"I'm guarding you, sir. Please remain seated." Seokjin said, without interest.

"You're my guardian angel for the night?" Namjoon listened closer.

"I'm the opposite of what an angel is, Joowon." This made the other man grin, rubbing his hands against his together, in a devious matter.

"So you're going to be my little devil for the night, aren't you?" He seductively spoke, increasing his brother's jealousy.

Namjoon gripped onto the steering wheel, feeling his temperature begin to rise.

"Keep your comments to yourself, Joowon."

For a while Joowon was calm and didn't even say a single word. Namjoon was proud of himself for scolding him.

He was now driving in peace. To him, his brother had already fallen fast asleep from the amount of alcohol he had previously consumed from both the event and the club, so he wouldn't be bothering him or Seokjin anymore.

It was 12:00 A.M. now, so it was darker than when they first left the apartment. Traffic wasn't as heavy like other times when Namjoon is driving, clearing the path for him to get Joowon home faster and get him away from Seokjin.

After the deadly silence within the car, a voice echoed from the backseat.

"Sir, I asked you nicely before." Even though Seokjin's voice was low, Namjoon still heard it.

"What's going on now?" He turned on the light inside of his car and caught Joowon unbuttoning Seokjin's suit, halfway.

"One last time. I'm going to tell you this one last time, and you better hear me! Keep your hands to yourself!" Joowon apologized, retreating from Seokjin. Seokjin was relived and the doctor was more than pissed off. He was getting closer to Joowon's house.

"What about my car? I think it misses me." Joowon asked.

"You can claim your car tomorrow when you aren't drunk." Namjoon slowed down when he was finally near his brother's house.

"We're here." The doctor got out of his car and immediately opened the door for Joowon.

"One last thing before I go." He innocently spoke.

"Alright, just make it quick." The doctor crossed his arms, staring at his brother.

He suddenly ubfolded them and in a matter of seconds then he dragged Joowon out of the car, pushing him aside.

The cause of it? Joowon attempted to kiss Seokjin.

He didn't even turn around to see if his brother had gotten inside of his home safely, he backed away from the driveway and drove off.

~a few minutes later~

"Dr. Kim." Seokjin tried getting the man's attention, but Namjoon was lost in his own anger.

"Dr. Kim..." When the older man spoke up, Namjoon heard him.

"What is it?" Although he was trying his best to answer nicely, he just couldn't.

"I feel discomfort." He just hummed in response to Seokjin.

"It's okay, Joowon won't bother you ever again, my love. Why don't you sit over here next to me?" Namjoon reached out to hold his hand, but the vampire's hands were occupied.

He was breathing heavily.

"It's not that type of discomfort, sir." Hearing that nickname made Namjoon completely ignore the rest of Seokjin sentence.

"That's right. I'm the only one you should be calling sir, not Joowon." He stopped at another red light, getting the chance to pay attention to Seokjin.

He saw him squeezing his eyes tightly.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon turned the light of the car back on, disturbing Seokjin's eyesight.

The man had his hands folded in between his legs.

"Do you need to use the restroom?" The light changed to green, distracting Namjoon from what the man was doing.

He found it strange that he wasn't responding to him anymore.

Namjoon didn't think much of it, he just focused on driving back home safely.

It was almost two o' clock in the morning by the time they arrived to the apartment. Namjoon got out of his car and Seokjin followed behind him.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Namjoon kissed Seokjin's head while grabbing him by the waist. The man was walking slow with a slight limp.

His breathing had slowed down as well, as if he wasn't breathing at all. His eyes were darker, and there was a dark sinister grin marked across his face.

Namjoon felt him grip onto his shirt, violently.

"Namjoon, I need you."