Season 1 chapter 9: water meets fire

Začať od začiatku

"All the rage you held back from your childhood was unlocked for a moment and let me be the first to say your rage gave you quite the power boos for a second." King told Issei who nodded his head.

"Ok so keep my anger under control got it." Issei looked down to see Rias still hugging him.
"Rias I am fine it's ok." Issei told her as she started to cry.

"No it's I have to face him in a rating game in a week or I become his wife and sex toy." Rias told Issei who seal started to shake.

"He won't touch you not on my watch." Issei told Rias who looked back up to him.

"But he has the power of a Phoenix. How can I beat him." Rias asked as Issei sigh.

"Sensei I know your there." Everyone looked to the corner of the orc to find nick leaning on the wall.

"So my students I felt your power and if you keep that up you might rival me one day." Nick told Issei who nodded.

"I'm excused me who are you." Grayfia asked letting her aura cover her witch scared everyone,
but Nick

"Oh Grayfia you don't remember me I am so ashamed you would forget about the strongest Red dragon Emperor." Nick told her as her was coved by a crimson aura that shook the entire orc 10 times as worse as Issei power did. Everyone paled at the aura that already rivaled a Satan class devil.

"Your the red dragon emperor." Rias asked in Disbelief as he summoned the boosted gear.

"Yes and the most powerful at that." Nick looked back at Issei. "Issei your training I am taking it up a lot. It's time the prince of Atlantis weld the armor of the king of beast." Nick told Issei talking about his Balance Barker.

"Yes Sensei." Issei told Nick who smiled at Issei determination.

"This kid will eventually surpass you Nick." Ddraig told Nick as he watched Issei talk with Rias and Grayfia who just left.

"Oh when he get King Atlanta trident and master that. Hehehehe he will be more powerful then the apocalypse beast itself." Nick told Ddraig who chuckled as well.

"Soon Issei Hyoudou your name will by brought upon the supernatural natural world. And strong people will want to fight you." Nick thought to himself as he watched Issei look at him ready to start training.

"Sensei I am ready to start my training. Also can Rias and her peerage comes as well." Issei asked the Red Dragon Emperor.

"Why yes more people I can use as target practice." Nick eyes shined a dark emerald green making everyone in Rias peerage pale "just kidding." Nick laugh and took them away to start there training.

"Ok now your all going to need to work on your special skill and the others. So Kiba your a night work on your speed and power. Koneko Rook work on power and speed. Asia working on your healing power and aura control. Rias your Power if Destruction is one power work on it and your aura control. Is that understood." Nick told everyone yelling at the end.

"Yes sir." Everyone yelled and went right to work as Issei walked out in his battle suit.

"Oh and you little prince your with me." Nick eyes changed to there emerald green. Issei both turned to kings as his hair changed color to s sea blue.

"Then come Red Dragon Emperor." Nick smile at Issei.

Bam

Issei and nick met in the middle of a huge field as there fists collided sending a powerful shockwave.

"Boost boost." Ddraig helped as nick boasted his power as he tried to punch Issei but he caught them punch and sent a sharp grin round to Nick who could not block the full power of the kick.

"You have gotten stronger over time I see, but will you awaken your true self." Nick asked Issei who got serious. Nick then roared.

"Welsh Dragon Balance Barker." Everyone looked at the seen shocked as Nick was coved by a red dragon armor with green gems.

"Now Issei." Nick charged at Issei and sent him flying backwards crashing into a tree.

"Nick stop." Rias yelled, But was stoped by Akeno.

"Rias Stop And watch." Akeno told her.

"That's it Issei Hyoudou no wonder your parents died." Nick told Issei who head went down. Then it started

The sea went wild like the end of the word Issei power skyrocketed into high class maybe Ultimate class.

"That's right Issei show me your true power. Fight to protect the once's you love." Nick watched as he was pushed back from the winds that are going crazy as the sky rained down a thunder storm.

"I will SAVE RIAS AND MAKE HER MINE." Issei roared.

"HEAVENLY BEAST BALANCE BRAKER." King roared as everyone gasped. Issei eyes changed to Kings and the heavenly trident was now floating around Issei. Then he was coved by a blue armor. It slowly coved him.

"That's it I don't believe it." Nick thought as Issei took hold of the trident.

"Now Nick come

"Now Nick come." Nick charged at Issei at max speed as Issei did the same.

"Heavenly beast: Iron fist." Issei fist was coved by water as he picked Nicks armor cracking it and sending him flying away.

"Ah." Nick spit up blood as he was and flying backwards into a tree. Nick shot up only to see Issei standing in fort of him before he collapsed into nicks arms.

"ISSEI." Everyone ran to check on Issei to see sound asleep.

"He is really tired he just awakens the Balance Barker let's let home rest." Nick told everyone as he picked Issei up and vanished taking him home and working with Rias peerage for the rest of the day.

"Soon my baby boy we will get to meet and I can finally set myself free." A calm but strong voice said in a unknown area.

Bam that a rap the Balance Barker has awaken will Issei get control over it or will he lost control and awaken something far worse them the 666 beast. Ready to find out in the next chapter so comment share like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUT

NEXT CHAPTER: THE FIGHT OF THERE LIVES AND THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE.