❝Bangtwice Pt2❞

Yoongi uncomfortably starts moving in his seat as he was busy making and producing new songs for their upcoming comeback. His been working 24/7 on his studio.

Nearly forgetting that he has a family waiting for him everyday hoping he'll visit them just atleast for a few minutes.

Aishh, this seat is getting on my nerves.. really?

Yoongi was so stressed and angry at the same time as he was there in the studio for almost a week and still he haven't finished atleast two or three songs, like he usually do way back then.

He crumpled the piece of paper displayed infront of him before shooting it into the trashbin near the table.

He took off his glasses and grabbed his mask before walking out of his studio to grab some coffee this early in the morning to atleast help him not to fall asleep.

_____

Meanwhile at their house, Jihyo was busy cleaning the dishes as her two beautiful twins went off to school.

It was tiring for her of course, taking care of twins without Yoongi.. It's almost been a week and he hasn't came back yet from work.

She quickly checked her phone hoping yoongi would atleast seen most of her messages from the other days, but to her avail he didn't.

So she quickly have an idea to cook something for her husband. She knew Yoongi is tired and hungry from all the work he have so she planned it this way.

[Few Minutes Later]

She hissed in pain as her fingers clumsily came in contact with the kinfe. She immediately washed it off turning the stove into a low medium heat before aiding her stinging finger.

It's okay Jihyo-yahh. It's just a wound nothing to worry about. All you have to worry about at this moment is Yoongi...

She murmured trying to motivate herself as the sting was still there, and the spatula getting hit on her finger occasionally wasn't helping.

______

Jihyo knocks on the wooden door as she had just arrived at her husband's studio. Minutes have passed still there's no one answering on the door so she quietly grabbed the paper bag from the floor which contains food in it.

She peeps on the door and there she saw her husband working and writing something on his desk. She carefully closed the door and clears her throat trying to grab Yoongi's attention, which he did..

"What are you doing here Jihyo?" was the first thing that Yoongi spoke as he saw Jihyo in his studio.

"I'm just visiting my husband" she smiled warmly trying to soften Yoongi's heart by that, which he just scoff with a hint of annoyance in it.

"Can you please get out? I'm trying to work here!" he spoke a little bit louder than before. "Why is there a problem?" then with annoyance he banged his hand on the desk.

Causing Jihyo to startle, he slowly turned around to face Jihyo and she can clearly see he was pissed.

"YES!! YOUR THE PROBLEM HERE! YOUR THE MOST ANNOYING, CLINGY AND SUCH A HARD HEADED WIFEE, A HUSBAND COULD EVER ASKED!!!" he raises his voice.

Jihyo just stood there, she can't believe anything he just said. Is she really that clingy and annoying?

Jihyo understands he was just a bit stress but his mood today was really different. Way too different that Jihyo herself haven't seen him yell at her before like that.

Yoongi walks toward Jihyo and grabbed her arm yanking it off making the paper bag fell to the floor, luckily the food hadn't spilled or anything.

"Are you deaf or what?! I told you to leave!!" he grabbed her hand and squeezed in tightly, Jihyo hisses in pain as she felt her wound getting pressed firmly.

A tear strated to roll down her cheeks and she immediately lowered her head to look down at her hand. As soon as she saw blood rushing out of the band aid she put a while ago.

She yanked her hand away from Yoongi and sits on the floor, blood started to drip from her fingers to the floor.

Yoongi widened his eyes as he saw the scene. He can't believe it, he closed his eyes while taking a deep breath backing away from Jihyo.

He took the argument way too far and also hurt her wife.

I'm the worst husband ever

He said nonstop. Jihyo on the other hand sits there crying trying to stop the blood by pressing her other fingers on it but it only made worst.

Yoongi came back to reality and went beside Jihyo to hug her but she just pushed him away.

Jihyo quickly stands up opening the door before speaking.

"If you'll go back to the house later or some other day, don't expect me and my kids to greet you cheerfully cause.."

"I think it's best for us to have some space at the moment"

______
*cries

I missed you guys so muchhh❤️❤️

Btw, happy birthday to our tufooo😍🎂😊

1:19 am
05/28/19
-yunaaa✨💕