JeongMin - ❝Ice Cream❞

Rays of sunlight peeping through the thin fabric of the curtain. Windows wide open as the curtain dances along the wind. Jeongyeon stretched her arms as her babygirl started squirming on her crib.

Facing to her back, Jeongyeon opened her eyes to see no one by her side. "Where did he go?" She asked slightly pouting. Jeongyeon immediately pick up her babygirl from the crib the hotel suite has provided.

Without thinking further she carefully layed the baby on their bed and Jeongyeon rushes inside the bathroom to wash herself up and search for her and the baby's cloth.

After cleaning herself up she took the baby bottle away from her baby's cute little mouth so that she'll be able to change Hyomin without the milk spilling or something.

After they both change into their cute matching sunny dresses. They walked out of the hotel room and went to the beach. As soon as they got in the beach Hyomin saw a lot of people which is why she started crying.

"Shh, Look Hyomin-ah. Balloons, want balloons?" Both of them went to look for balloons. The balloon vendor started shaking the cartoon shaped balloon making a rattle sound, but Hyomin keeps on crying even more.

Jeongyeon started rocking her baby while walking away from the balloons and went inside an ice cream parlor. "Hyomin-ah look. Want ice cream?". Hyomin on the other hand was fascinated by the scene as soon as she saw kids giggling while eating their colorful flavor of ice cream she started wiggling her arms making a cute giggly sound making.

"Ahh, Mister can I have the best seller please?" Jeongyeon asked. "Take out ma'am?" Jeongyeon nodded as her eyes roam around the fully packed place. "Thank you.." "Oh Namjoon. Happy to serve you ma'am and your cute little mochi" Namjoon smiled showing off his dimple.

Both of them got outside and settled themselves on a bench placed beside a tree. Jeongyeon scooped only few ice cream for baby Hyomin as she was still only 10 months old.

Not long after that Jeongyeon started hearing a very familiar voice. "Yahh! Where were you two? Do you know how worried I was?" Jeongyeon jolted from her seat and saw her angry yet cute husband almost going nuts finding for them.

"Yahh, calm down. We were just having a mommy and baby time. Right Hyomin? " Jimin tsk as she saw their baby giggling on her mother's lap. "Right, but Yeobo. You have to let me know where you both going, you know I went to call your phone but your phone was on the night stand charging."

"Sorry Jimin-ah! And do you know, I was worried for you also as I woke up not able to find you around the room." Jimin came closer to the both and hugged them. "Sorry, Yeobo. But I woke up early and decided to take out some of your favorite menu's downtown and haven't informed you. I was going to surprise you. But I was the one surprised as the hotel room was quite. I thought you two are leaving me" He apologized.

"Jimin I would never ever do that to you. And also sorry for ruining your surprise. I just woke up and felt like I wanted to have some walk with Hyomin." Jeongyeon said.

"Let's get inside the room our breakfast might get cold" Jimin said as he got Hyomin out of her Mom's lap. Both of them walked to the hotel room holding hands with Hyomin being the luckiest gift they ever had.

______
Double update guyseu. By the way this is now the requests that I have write based on the comments🤩

Vote and comment, mwahhh❤️
______
-yunaaaa✨💕

2/3/19
2:35 pm