TaeMo - ❝Plan❞

Few hours left till Momo and the rest of her batch mates will baid bye bye to their high school life, yet memories will still linger and will never ever forgotten.

Fixing her bangs into it's position, Momo sighed. She's finally graduating high school and the thought of her leaving Korea was still stuck on her mind.

Her parents both agreed that once Momo finishes high school they will be going to enroll their daughter on some sort of school which only teaches about business and company related.

At the same time Momo has no choice but to agree to her parents since she was the only child to their family. Since she was a kid she got involved into dancing and singing.

Then when she turned 14 she decided to become an idol which made her secretly audition to JYP Entertainment. But since their parents already enrolled her in Japan she got no other choice but to finished her contract with JYP.

(Hours Later)

Momo and the rest of her bestfriends celebrated their graduation and at the same time a fair well party for her since all of them knew about her leaving Korea.

"Cheer's everyone." Sana cheered, raising her shot glass upward. 13 glasses where being raised upward to level with Sana's shot glass.

"Let's never forget each other, right Momoring? Even though you're far away from us always remember that we're always be by your side." Jeongyeong spatted.

And with that short yet sweet message, they pressed their glasses together immediately drinking the oil-like liquor on the shot glass.

After the party has finally come to an end each one of them decided to go home since it was getting late. The party was very fun and memorable and sure Momo wouldn't forget this day.

But on the other hand Taehyung, her secret admirer wasn't really enjoying the party. The fact that Momo is leaving the next next day and he didn't even confessed his feelings for once.

He wasn't afraid of getting rejected or something he was just finding a perfect time to confess his true feelings and the perfect time to confess is today, the he actually prepared and planned.

"Uhh, guys we'll get going, Momo aren't you coming with me?" Momo's cousin spoke. "Uhh sure Mina-" Momo was about to baid bye bye when Taehyung interrupted their conversation.

"Wait! Uh, Mina can I drive Momo home instead?" Taehyung suggested which made the rest of the boys nudge their elbows on Tae's arm and others began wiggling their brows as if they have planned something very evil.

"You sure Tae, our house is very far away from here." with that cute nickname which Momo always love to call made Taehyungs heart flutter. He just nodded and glanced at Mina.

"Mina, I'll take her home instead you should head home now." After bidding goodbye to their friends, Taehyung quickly drives to their destination.

"Wait Tae. Stop here!" Taehyung slowly parked the car and glanced at Momo giving her a weird yet confused expression. Momo gets off the car first and dashes to the bay which she always passes by.

Momo took a picture of the moon which was gleaming it's moonlight on the seashore. And that's when Taehyung decided to confess.

"I-I like you" he blurted out. Momo frozed from her position making Taehyung took a step towards her and wrapped his masculine arms around her tiny waist.

"Wh-what" "I'm sorry to all the things I've said since we were still on our 7th grade till now" He continued. "But really I was purposely doing it to have your attention, your attention to fucos on me and only me. No one else"

"But, Tae. You should have confessed sooner" "I know baby, I know. I was just finding a perfect time to confess you know" He replied still his arms wrapped around her waist. "Perfect time? You call this a perfect time when I'm almost leaving in the next next day"

"Don't worry, I have planned something for us. I promise to never ever leave you, now can you promise or tell me something" "Sure what is it?"

"Do you trust me?" "Of course I am. I also like you" Momo added biting her lip while closing her eyes, covering her cheeks using her palms trying to hide the crimson red spreading on her cheeks.

"Then, prepare for tomorrow's plan"

(The Next Morning)

"Momo, sweetie wake up someone is waiting for you in the living room" Rubbing her eyes she stood up and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

She carefully went down and there she saw Taehyung with his parents talking to her parents. "There goes my beautiful daughter"

Momo smiled to them and sat beside her Mom sitting across Taehyung which was glancing on her since the time she walked out of her room.

"So, let's talk about the wedding now since my daughter is awake."

"How's that sound my beautiful dancing machine slash future wife?"

______
So if anyone might be confused with this plot don't hesitate to ask me hahaha, I was also confused to why I changed the plot.

@lovemeandmylife sweetie, I'm very sorry if I didn't followed your idea. I just made some twist and all, forgive me.

Hoseok's birthday is coming. I'm very excited, kyahhhh!

Vote and comment❤
______
-yunaaa✨💕

2/16/19
4:54 pm