Yoongyeon - ❝Stranger's Car❞

Yoongi was out the other night to hang with his friends when Yoongi saw Nayeon hoping inside a strangers car.

He quickly excused himself from his friends and followed the car but it's already too late the car just disappeared in just a blink. He went back home to check if it was really Nayeon he saw. But yes, he prove himself correct as he saw no one in their house.

He tried ringing Nayeon's number multiple times but she wouldn't answer. He tried to search for Nayeon's location he had attached since both of them got married to her mobile phones and other things that Nayeon always brought with her whenever she's going out but the location wouldn't show up.

"Is she cheating on me?" Was the first thing that came to his mind. He knows that she really wouldn't do, that easily. The thought of Nayeon cheating wasn't really Yoongi's intention to think but his mind had to.

Minutes later he heard the main door closed meaning someone has arrived. He hoped it was Nayeon and to his avail it is. As soon as Nayeon saw Yoongi, she smiled sweetly. "Where did you came from?" he abruptly asked.

"I went to a friend of mine" She replied. "You know how worried I was searching and trying to contact you?" Yoongi ask anger was evident from his tone. "We were just talking-"

"Talking?! You hoped into a strangers car and drove you somewhere the location wouldn't show up and that's what you call talking?!" He said while punching the wall behind Nayeon.

"Why are you so angry at me? Did I do something wrong?" Nayeon innocently asked as she tried to keep herself from getting panic as soon as Yoongi raised his voice towards her wife.

"Wrong? No you haven't done anything wrong. Maybe I do... Maybe marrying you was the biggest mistake I've ever had" He chuckles sarcastically.

"What? Yoongi don't be like that hun" Nayeon said while trying to reach Yoongi's right cheek but he backed away. "Don't you dare call me hun. You little piece of slut! Maybe you really agree marrying me cause I'm rich, handsome and every girl could ask for"

And that's the time where Nayeon burst out of tears. How dare him call Nayeon a slut. "S-Slut, Me?! Excuse me Yoongi, how dare you call me that when you don't really know whay happened the whole time"

"I don't care of all your explaination I want us getting a divorce papers." He said before quickly walking pass Nayeon bumping his shoulder to her chest on purpose.

"If that's what he wants then fine! I don't also need someone to take care of me when I'm near my due" Then she dash off upstairs to their shared bedroom leaving Yoongi clueless to what Nayeon had just said.

Nayeon placed her luggage on the bed, she immediately went to their shared closet to get her belongings and get away inside the house. She didn't took long packing her things since her belongings were only few.

Getting her beauty products on the counter, her chords, wire, headset and other stuffs were taken and placed inside the backpack she provided. With that she changed her clothes and wear something comfy instead, changing her sandals into Converse shoes.

She headed downstairs to see Yoongi staring at Nayeon. He wanted to stop Nayeon from leaving the house but he was really angry at her that he didn't reply to the last goodbye Nayeon said.

"I'm leaving, take care of yourself. Hoping your living peacefully and found someone else that'll make you happy" She smiled the smile Yoongi will ever see again as he woke up.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

It's sickening Yoongi wakes up assuming Nayeon was already wake up preparing for their breakfast. Yoongi always find himself sleeping uncomfortably without Nayeon burying into his chest. Yoongi always go out and mostly hang with his friend. He misses Nayeon's giggle, her sincere I love you, and her hugs and kisses.

Yoongi got his keys from the kitchen counter and went to drive to her place. Tears started streaming down his cheeks as he really misses Nayeon. He don't care if he called her slut and even told her to sign divorce papers he wants his world and everything back.

It's been almost 4 months since Nayeon left and the house was really a mess. He park his car in front of Nayeon's apartment and immediately knocking on the door.

"How may I- Y-Yoongi?! How-What are you doing here?" Nayeon asked. Yoongi's eyes scanned over Nayeon's figure she was a little bit chubbier than before her tummy was a bit big and her hair was cut till her shoulder blades.

Her hair was black unlike the previous months that she dyed her hair red. She got herself some cute bangs, she got a little bit smoother and whiter than before.

"Come inside. We have something to talk" Nayeon ordered which Yoongi immediately oblige. Both of them sitted on the sofa while Nayeon was breathing heavily.

"Ar-are you pregnant?" Yoongi unknowingly asked. Nayeon faced the floor while nodding. Yoongi's smile faded. "Well, congratulations who's the father. Is it-" Nayeon cutted him off.

"Yoongi I want to get things straight and clear. I went to the doctors and they said I'm 3 and a half weeks pregnant. After that I went to meet my sister to tell her the news and how I'll be able to surprise you in a romantic way. Then I suddenly went home to see you really angry at me." Nayeon wiped her cheeks as tears started rolling down one by one.

"The strangers car you see Yoongi is my sister's car. I wasn't cheating or something." Yoongi instantly stood up from his seat and went to hug Nayeon. The warmth they both craved for was now finally fulfilled.

"I'm really really sorry Jagi, I thought you were cheating on me. Who would've fall in love with you though. You're smart, beautiful, and kind" Yoongi kisses her on top of her head.

"I'm sorry for all the things I said It wasn't really my intention to hurt you. I was just angry you know." They both chuckled "And as a sorry for all the things I made.. Will be having a short vacation at Hawaii. Just you and me"

______
Request no. 2
Triple update🤩 Felt so amazing after I have done writing this.

Btw, ngayon ba concert ng Blackpink? Hahaha I'm not actually a fan of this group but I used to before pero ang daming things na nakakapa discourage to stan the group. Anyways,

Vote and Comment, labyouuu♥️
______
-yunaaaa✨💕

2/3/18
2:39 pm