❝Bangtwice Pt1❞

-Jin×Nayeon-
"Omoo, my baby. Please don't grow up so fast." Nayeon cutely tries to distract her newly born son as it keeps on crying for like almost 20 minutes. The baby's breathing was totally fine few hours ago unlike now.

If you listen closely to its chest you can definitely tell that it has something wrong with the way it breath. Nayeon and Jin tried to console the little one, by their distracting methods but none of them worked.

Nayeon tries to held back her tears, restraining them from falling. But she can't handle them anymore, it didn't took long when she finally bursted out. "Yahh, Nayeonieee... Please don't cry babyy"

Jin soothingly calms Nayeon down, he tried not to panic or else it would be hard for him to handle two crying babies. As the time passes by, the baby still wouldn't stop from crying so he tried calling for emergency.

A group of nurses and a doctor finally came rushing inside the room. "Mr. Kim, How long is he crying?" the man wearing a white long lab gown asks as he was checking on the baby's heart using his stethoscope.

"His been crying for almost 30 minutes already. We thought that he was just hungry or he got bored, we tried anything doc. But he won't calm down a bit" Jin explained.

"The baby's breathing isn't stable. You should have called us sooner Mr. Kim" The Doctor spatted, Jin scrunched his brow confused as to what he was saying. "Um, excuse me doc-?

"Yeena go tell the other doctor to gather at the operating room. Areum bring this baby to the operating room." He instructed, the nurses immediately dashes off from the room.

"Wait doc. Where are you taking our baby?" Nayeon ask with a shaky voice. "We're trying to save your son, ma'am and sir. We'll have some talking to do later once we'll finish the operation." then the doctor left the two in the room.

*Few hours later*

"Miss excuse me. Have you seen doctor Kim?" The couple tried searching for the doctor as they were waiting outside the operating for a little too long so they went to each nurse station to ask if where he is.

"Doctor Kim? Can I have its first name ma'am?" The nurse asked politely.

"Kim.. Namjoon?"

"Kim, Namjoon? Sorry ma'am we don't have a doctor or employee here named Kim Namjoon. Maybe Taehyung?" The nurse clarifies.

Nayeon raises her brow annoyed. "Miss, I know today is april but please don't fucking fool on me we have something important to do with him?"

"Ma'am if you won't believe on me. Here check our daily attendance and see if you'll find a name called Namjoon?" The nurse handed a small logbook.

As the two were busy searching, flipping some pages trying to find a name Namjoon, suddenly the television from the nurse station caught the couples attention.

"Reporting.. The guy who was captured and got dumped in prison 5 years ago due to kidnapping. Was found missing on its cellar."

"Some folks says.. They saw this guy named Rap Monster entering K-hospital around noon, and got out from its location with a baby on its arms"

"For more updates and news stay tune on our channel. This is K-news reporting, signing off.."

Nayeon's body weakens the same as Seokjin. The last word that came out from their mouth was..

Oh shit..

______
Sorry if you guys can't feel any emotion cause I wasn't really also in the mood of writing something sad cause I was listening Dtna and Yoy while writing this off, that's why..

Vote and comment❤️
______
-yunaaa✨💕

4/17/19
3:55 am