TzuKook - ❝Model❞

It's been a month since MDL (MoDeL I know it sounds lame but bear with it please~) entertainment welcomed the new model, Jeon Jungkook. Tzuyu was working in MDL Entertainment for almost 2 years as a model and a brand ambassador of clothing and beauty products.

The day since Jungkook stepped inside the building, everything changes. Her bestfriends Lisa and Irene always ended up going home with Jungkook leaving Tzuyu walking alone down the dark alley.

Both of her friends keeps sharing their moments with Jungkook but Tzuyu wasn't interested in listening. Though to be honest, she seems jealous about it and Tzuyu has a slight crush on Jungkook but she just keep it by herself.

Tzuyu notices Jungkook's expression whenever he's with her. His bunny teeth always shows off along with his wrinkles beside his eyes. But whenever Jungkook was with Tzuyu's friend he always seems off, not to mention that time when Jungkook both yanked his arms out of the two fangirly arms attached to his.

But Tzuyu didn't mind at all. She haven't even thinking the thoughts that he might have a feelings for Tzuyu but she just focuses on the thought that Lisa and Irene can sometimes be both annoying.

Tzuyu was in her dressing room getting ready for the photoshoot. Her schedule for the whole week was hectic that she haven't even gotten home in her hometown.

"Tzuyu-ah, the photoshoot are starting in 10 minutes. Are you ready?" Her manager calmly asked while flipping through his paper. "Ahh yes, I think a few of blush on and I'm ready" She politely answered back.

After that she went out and took some photos of herself to post it on her Instagram account before heading off to the main venue.

The venue was decorated with pink, yellow, purple and blue pasteled flowers. The place seemed like a garden with a bench at the side of it.

"So Tzuyu, Jungkook will be your partner for the rest of the shoot and I want you both to act like a real couple. You sit on that bench and Jungkook will sit beside you holding a flower." Tzuyu nods. Not liking the whole idea but she has to, even though she expected that her partner will be Jackson or her close boy bestfriends as if she has the rights to exchange partners with.

The rest of the photoshoot was awkward but both of them nailed it. The owner of the clothing that was endorsed by both professional models, was amazed by the strong chemistry of the two.

Both of them are now currently resting inside a room, where models are supposed to rest from a tiring shoot. The room was filled with laughter as Jungkook keeps on throwing lame but funny jokes.

"But to be honest though.. Tzuyu-ah, how do I say this. I-I like you" Jungkook said he didn't even hesitate for a minute. "W-What?" was all Tzuyu could pronounce a word for now.

"I'll think about it Jungkook." She added "It's totally fine if your feelings isn't the same as mine. But I want you to fall in love with me" He said winking making Tzuyu giggle.

"And what are you going to do?" Tzuyu spat. "I'm giving you flowers, chocolates and everything every day, seems like I'm courting. Don't worry about your friends they'll probably understand" Jungkook sincerely answered.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A year and a half Jungkook doesn't fail to give Tzuyu flowers, chocolates and the things he promised since he confessed. Even if Jungkook is sick or he went overseas for some seminars he always tried to contact his brother, Taehyung to give the flowers he keep for Tzuyu.

Lisa and Irene was happy for Jungkook and the both found their true love. It's twelve in the midnight and the two were walking the streets together. They stop near a park and took a rest in the bench.

Tzuyu cleared her throat breaking the silence engulf between them. "Ahh Jungkook-ah!" She said. "Yes?" "About your confession a year ago. I'm sorry for taking too long. I just wanted to meet you more before I give my sweetest yes to the person whom I love. And now I decided it's a Yes"

"What? Why now Tzuyu? Sorry but I have someone else." Tzuyu felt her heart stinging as soon as those phrase easily entered her ear. She tried stopping her tears from streaming but she can't.

The man who always make Tzuyu smile, laugh and feel love has someone in his heart. The worst part is it wasn't her. Tzuyu stood up from her seat and started walking while tears streaming down her cheeks.

Without any minute she was trapped by two manly arms. She felt his head resting on her shoulders. "Shh, Don't cry Tzuyu-ah. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just testing you if you really love me. And now I finally found the answer" Jungkook said.

Then Tzuyu turned around and punch Jungkook's arms making him tsk tsk as her punch was just nothing for Jungkook as if he was strong. "Yahh! How dare you make me cry like that" She yelled.

Jungkook shrug before hugging Tzuyu back, burying her in his warm chest. Tzuyu just hug back wrapping her arms to his back. Jungkook kissed her on top of her head before saying.

"I will never ever replace you that easily. We've been through so many things, nothing and no one will ever keep us apart. I Love You my cheeky little Chewy"

"I Love You Too my kookie little bunny"

______
Annyeonggg~ Sorry if this was a bit late. I was supposed to publish this last Friday in the evening but our connection seemed lost till now😭

Vote and comment pleasee😘
______
-yunaaaa✨💕

2/3/19
2:31 pm