TaeTzu - ❝Actor❞

"Chou Tzuyu rumored to be pregnant."

Tzuyu smirked as she heard the news reporter from the television. She grabbed some of her favorite strawberry juice inside the fridge and headed towards the living room to watch the news she was watching a while ago.

"Actor Kim Taehyung to be casted with Minatozaki Sana on an upcoming film"

As soon as she heard those from the reporter. She immediately spit the juice out from her mouth. Fishing her phone from her jeans back pocket

She started searching for her boyfriend's number trying to contact him to approve what the news was reported. It didn't even passed a minute till her boyfriend picked up.

"Hello Tzuyu-ah. Are you feeling okay? Why'd you call baby. I'm on a meeting-" She cutted him off "Is it true your working with Sana?" She asked without even hesitating to blurt out his ex's name.

"Uhh- Baby let me explain-" "We'll just talk once you got home, from your meeting" And then Tzuyu hung up. Her voice was some sort of angry yet normal (you know what I mean.)

And Taehyung on the other hand knew something was going on. Both of them was a very successful actor year by year. The two receives millions of love and support from their fans.

The two only met 5 years ago. When fans loved the way how they act, their strong chemistry the director and their manager knew that if they'll continue to pair the two they'll break another record.

As years passes by their love team was even more and more known and become popular. And both ended up from special friends to boyfriend and girlfriend, which was the most important thing that fans love.

Tzuyu turned off the television. Scared of what she might heard next from the technology infront of her. Sighing deeply, she took her now empty can of strawberry juice and threw it inside the trash bin.

(Hours Later)

The movie that Tzuyu watched has finally ended, it didn't took long when she heard knocks on her brown wooden door. Opening the door there she found her boyfriend.

There he stood with a bouquet of some mixed white, pink, red, burgundy, peach, orange, purple, green and blue roses. Taehyung handed the bouquet of roses to Tzuyu, which she gladly accepted instantly smelling the fragrance of it.

"Uh, what's this for?" She asked still glancing at the bouquet on her grip. "Peace offering. I know I didn't even tell you once about the new movie-"

"About that. Get inside first and we'll talk about that" Her voice suddenly change as she remembers what was the really point of calling Taehyung in her house.

They went to the backyard and settled themselves on the bench. Silence engulf between the two so Tzuyu decided to break it.

"Was it true?!" She asked Taehyung bowed down his head trying not to make any eye contact with his pregy girlfriend in front of him. He only nodded as a response and fiddled with his fingers.

"But it wasn't that intense though" He spatted "Really, not that intense? Then how come the news spilled some spoilers of your upcoming movie. You as Christian Grey and your madafucking ex as Anastasia"

"But really, it was nothing. Just grinding and teasing that's all" And that's when the time Tzuyu balled her fist. He didn't even realize that the one that'll be with him is the one who also broke his heart a long time ago.

Then, when Tzuyu was about to punch this man in front of her. She smiled as thoughts and ideas came through her mind. "I know, you'll understand baby. I need to get a shower cause I'm now smelly, we'll talk later"

Taehyung hugged Tzuyu for the last time and went inside to take a bath. Then Tzuyu got her phone, calling someone's number.

"Hello manager nim.. Yes, uhh I have something to ask you"

"Do I have any schedules for this month.."

"Nope, you're all free until next month"

"Can I replace that Minatozaki Sana as the leading lady of the movie"

"Sure and who would you want to pick for?"

"Me"

______
Hi, Belated happy valentines day🎉💕😍

I was supposed to publish this yesterday but I was busy preparing for my brothers birthday.

Vote and Comment❤
______
-yunaaa✨💕

2/15/19
9:11 am